Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Postal Parcel posted:

Remember Sons of Tucson?
Actually, no one does...

Thank God somebody else remembers that, I thought I would forever be the only one! Before About a Boy, I doubted whether Tyler Labine or Benjamin Stockham would ever have a series renewed... (because they're the only ones still getting roles :smith:)

I have great memories of getting excited to hate-watch lots of these. Like Next Caller. oh my god that could've been historically bad

Anyway, what I originally came here to say is that Selfie is the bad sitcom name to end all bad sitcom names. (RIP Happy Endings :cry:) The only things I know about it are (1) John Cho is in it, and (2) Even John Cho won't be able to save it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

Sober posted:

Irish Joe trying to out troll us all.

Even Irish Joe's very name is a troll.

You mean he's not really Irish?! I bet his name isn't even Joe!

I can't believe I forgot to do this until now but dibs on Mulaney! Oh, man, I'm still so glad it found new life and is the new thing I'm most legitimately excited for. (I'm also insanely excited for CSI: The Internet, but that's one million percent ironic. It has (Lil') Bow Wow!!)

I also sort of want to make a Parenthood thread for the last season/whenever people come to learn of its incredible existence but that OP would be quite the task that I would completely forget about until it comes back. But who else will keep track of what crazy idea of Kristina's becomes entirely possible this season?!

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Sober posted:

I haven't watched the last 2 or 3 episodes of Psych because I just don't want it to end.

I've saved the finale until I can accept that it's really over, a process known in my household as "Fringing"

e: lmao Fringe ended almost 20 months ago and I still have yet to come to terms with it

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Even better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_series_canceled_before_airing_an_episode

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

xeria posted:

CBS just announced that NCIS: New Orleans, Scorpion, and Madame Secretary have all been renewed for 2nd seasons.

God loving drat you CBS. Jesus Christ what the gently caress are you doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Mo0 posted:

Making sound financial decisions.

God loving drat you middle America. Jesus Christ what the gently caress are you doing.

(I forgot that if I want to criticize awful cbs shows I have to instead criticize the "vast millions" who watch them, though I don't know where they hide, the only people I know who enjoy the ncis'es are my grandparents and a psych teacher I had in high school :iiam:)

uublog fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jan 13, 2015

• Locked thread