Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
Thanks for your work on the graphic. :) I hadn't paid attention to the scheduling and stuff and this was really helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
:siren: It's thread claiming time :siren:

In order to try to lessen the usual fall confusion and bickering about threads for new shows and returning shows, let's use this thread to organize who's posting what threads for what shows.

Previously-unspoken-now-spoken rule of Dibs:
If someone was the OP of a thread last year, unless they abandoned the thread or post here they won't be posting the OP again, they've got dibs on doing the thread this year. If two threads get posted, the returning OP has dibs.

"Abandoned" should mean that they didn't post for the last half a dozen or so episodes at least and hasn't posted in the thread since.

If you were the OP of a show last year and don't plan on making a thread this year, please post in this thread that you're abandoning the thread. It's not necessary but is a good idea to post ITT for which threads you are re-claiming this year.

If you think a thread is abandoned and want to claim it, post in it and then post in here and a mod will make a ruling.

Only shows that will be returning or starting in the next month or two need new threads, please see the list below. If a show isn't on that list but is starting in that timeframe, you can post to claim it.

New shows are currently up for grabs and claims are made on a first-come-first-served basis unless you wanna work it out with the person who claimed it first.

Please wait until 2 weeks before the show's premiere to post the new thread.

If a thread doesn't have a new OP by 24 hours before the premiere and the OP hasn't said they're working in the previous 24 hours, someone else may grab the thread.

If you're not willing to a little effort into an OP, consider letting someone else take it if they want it. OPs should contain information about what the show is about, who is in it, when it's on, and give people an idea why they'd want to watch it. It doesn't have to be a 10,000 word diatribe with gifs and graphs, but it should be more than three sentences and an emoticon.

After you make a new OP, please post a link to it in the Index Thread.

For the record, I will be continuing on with Sleepy Hollow, Parks and Recreation and The Big Bang Theory, though I'll give up BBT if someone else really wants to take over. I am also claiming Galavant. (Annd I just remembered P&R has a Spring start so...)

*All new shows are up for grabs unless already claimed below.
*A returning show below that does NOT say "Up for grabs" doesn't mean it's up for grabs, it's assumed for now the OP will be returning.
*If you're not the old OP, you can claim returning shows that say "Up for grabs" as the OP has abandoned them.

09/03 The League
09/07 Boardwalk Empire - Renewed by ParliamentOfDogs
09/09 Sons of Anarchy
09/12 Z Nation (new)
09/16 New Girl - Renewed by Josh Lyman
09/16 The Mindy Project
09/17 Red Band Society (new)
09/17 The Mysteries of Laura (new)
09/21 Madam Secretary (new)
09/21 The Good Wife
09/22 The Big Bang Theory - Renewed Annakie, but willing to give it up
09/22 Gotham (new) - Claimed by Mister Mind
09/22 Scorpion - Claimed by Josh Lyman
09/22 Sleepy Hollow - Renewed by Annakie
09/22 The Blacklist
09/22 Forever - Sober
09/23 NCIS - Up for grabs. Also both NCISes can probably go in one thread.
09/23 Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - Claimed by Rarity
09/23 Awkward
09/23 Chicago Fire
09/23 Person of Interest - Claimed by Zaggitz
09/23 Faking It - Renewed by DivisionPost
09/24 The Middle
09/24 The Goldbergs
09/24 Law & Order SVU
09/24 Modern Family
09/24 Black-ish (new)
09/24 Chicago PD
09/24 Nashville
09/24 South Park
09/24 Key & Peele
09/24 Galavant - Claimed by Annakie
09/25 Bones - Up for Grabs
09/25 Grey's Anatomy
09/25 Scandal - Renewed by DivisionPost
09/25 How To Get Away With Murder (new)
09/25 Parenthood
09/26 Blue Bloods
09/28 Once Upon A Time
09/28 The Simpsons
09/28 Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Renewed by MoO
09/28 Family Guy
09/28 Resurrection
09/28 CSI
09/28 Revenge
09/29 Mom
09/29 Castle
09/29 NCIS Los Angeles
09/30 Selfie - Claimed by Irish Joe
09/30 Manhattan Love Story (new)
09/30 Happyland (new)

10/01 Criminal Minds
10/01 Stalker (new)
10/02 The Vampire Diaries
10/02 Bad Judge (new)
10/02 Gracepoint - Claimed by Josh Lyman
10/02 Reign
10/02 A to Z (new)
10/03 Last Man Standing - Possible Claimed by Occupation
10/04 Survivor's Remorse (new)
10/05 Bob's Burgers
10/05 Homeland
10/05 Mulaney - Claimed by uublog
10/06 The Originals
10/07 The Flash - Claimed by jscolon2.0
10/07 Supernatural - Renewed by cool kids inc.
10/08 Arrow - Claimed by Deadpool
10/08 Kingdom
10/08 American Horror Story
10/10 Cristela (new)
10/12 The Walking Dead
10/13 Jane The Virgin - Claimed by Ravane
10/14 Marry Me (new)
10/14 About A Boy
10/14 Saturday Night Live Weekly Thread - MoO
10/19 The Affair
10/22 The 100 - Claimed by Hollylolly
10/22 Web Therapy (new)
10/24 Grimm
10/24 Constantine - Claimed by Hollylolly
10/27 2 Broke Girls
10/30 The Millers
10/30 Two and a Half Men
10/30 The McCarthy's (new)
10/30 Elementary - Renewed by Hollylolly

Annakie fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Sep 13, 2014

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

All right, my post now has Deadpool's list in it and has listed what has been newly claimed or definitely re-claimed up to date in it.

Any new shows not claimed are up for grabs.
Any returning shows that aren't listed as "Up for grabs" should still be considered claimed by their previous OP until told otherwise.

If you think a thread is abandoned and want to claim it, post in here and a mod will make a ruling.

uublog posted:

I also sort of want to make a Parenthood thread for the last season/whenever people come to learn of its incredible existence but that OP would be quite the task that I would completely forget about until it comes back. But who else will keep track of what crazy idea of Kristina's becomes entirely possible this season?!

I didn't list this as a claim, let me know when you're sure. :)

Annakie fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Sep 6, 2014

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

He's been banned for over a month and isn't back so, you can have it.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

I need something to fill the hole in my heart Psych left behind, I'm really hoping Galavant is going to be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

Hey guys after you make a new OP, make it easy on everyone and please post a link to it in the Index Thread. Thanks!

• Locked thread