Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Fextralife is the owner's Twitch stream delivery system that got rightfully hosed over when Twitch made autoplayed stream embeds not count as channel views.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

You can buy a single portcrystal, yea. You can place up to 10 and the one you can buy counts towards that 10. I haven't even continued the main questline after getting to the capital, and I've already gotten 3 from sidequests.

You can't even directly pay real money for the ferrystones that you actually use to travel to a portcrystal.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Morpheus posted:

I have no idea what quests you're doing, I've done every quest I can find up to the Battahl region (about 35 of them according to my Completed list) and I have 1.

Quest rewards spoilers, just in case: One from the elves' quest chain that starts in Vernworth. One from one of the Sphinx's riddles, which can then be duplicated through another of her riddles ("your most valuable possession" will create a fully functioning copy of whatever you give her, even portcrystals).

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

AFK Journey’s installer plays the game’s music at full volume while downloading and decompressing data. This would not be a problem except the full download and decompress take some time and you basically can’t do anything else without the game’s music playing over the top of whatever you’re doing (unless you mute your whole system.)

Can't you use the system volume mixer to mute that program?