Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Hel posted:

Watch Dogs
You get money by hacking peoples bank accounts and then taking cash out of an ATM or stealing it out of glove compartments, so why is it that whenever you buy something you pay with your cell phone?

Aiden is a bitcoiner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Len posted:

Hey since he posted that I joined one of those paramilitary groups and am currently phone posting while beating someone to death with a baby (that was first beat to death by a cat)

Edit: Another thing dragging the game down is that I'm currently on my way to the top of the building to destroy the corp or some poo poo. And I'm currently in an arena with wave after wave of enemies. The game features respawning health and there's a box full of infinite bullets. I don't get why I have to slog through this.

That reminds me. I just had to strangle a dude in the grocery store. He was buying Pepsi, and I needed to send a message to everyone there.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Mokinokaro posted:

It's a series tradition at this point. Remember corporations in Beyond the Sword?

No. Enlighten me please?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

God, why do the rifts in Saint's Row 4 take loving forever to finish, and why is the TK one so lovely. Like, even with explosive knockback removed, it's still a buncha crap.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

gohuskies posted:

You could edit your save game to give yourself a bajillion of every mineral. I don't know why everyone didn't do this after their first few times mining.

Console too?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

Winston and Conroy were great. The former kind of redeemed himself in his own thug honour way, the latter slowly made himself irredeemable in your eyes. Lee, on the other hand, does nothing. You only hear about him from police files, beyond that he has barely any presence during the game.

I think you confused Conroy with Dog Eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

The weird rear end Audio desync my 360 copy of Saint's Row IV. It just makes everything seem so sucky.