Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

oldpainless posted:

Bring back physical book copies of video games walkthroughs

Yeah, like the final fantasy 9 one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Len posted:

9s is two letters

Thats a letter and a number

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Actual content: The camp system in Baldur's Gate 3 is pretty wack for several reasons. At first I held off as much as possible because I might run out of camp supplies later down the road and some quests might progress in a way I do not want after a long rest and what results was me resting like maybe 3 times in act 1 and twice in act 2.

Now I've restarted and know that supplies are not really a problem and I kinda have an idea on quest progression on rests. Kinda. Sorta. There isn't a cut and dry "if you have this quest active or you go to this area doing a long rest will do this" list, just a "oh it'll be obvious". Anyways, that isn't the issue I'm having here. The problem is there is a bunch of companion dialogue and events and stuff that only happens if you do a long rest, which kinda sucks cause sometimes I can go awhile without needing a long rest and I'll just miss things. Apparently if you're playing Dark Urge there is a scene that requires you to do a long rest as soon as you get out of the tutorial. This sucks.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
More like oldhintless

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Len posted:

I put Xenosaga on my deck and every time I think about launching it I remember the cutscenes were long enough that they had save points and I just dont

Let me tell ya about disc 2 of Xenogears...