Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I'd extend that to just about every other form of popular media out there imo.

Maybe romance is extremely hamfisted, awkward and embarrassing to the onlookers, whether it's in media or otherwise?

Not really dragging a game down but a company as a whole: Atlus, I love your games. I don't love waiting for more than a year after Japan and US release before I can play my EU version, especially not if you region lock your game. You have the honor of creating the only god drat region locked game on PS3. :drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Len posted:

I downloaded NBA 2k16 since it was free and I don't understand. If I want to play a Call of Duty game they force a tutorial on you every goddamn time. But sports games? They just drop you in and assume you know how to play.

For years now I have a friend who invites me to play the newest NBA game whenever it's out and every single time he literally dunks on me and can't really explain how he does it. It's basically muscle memory for him but when I ask him to explain step by step he freezes up. There's no real way to learn but trial and error I guess.