Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I hardly ever used any horse in BOTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Duke Nukem has a shirt that says "this is what a feminist looks like" but he rips it off and plays with his nipple rings and strippers dance around him.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I can't stand first person games. I can play them but I much prefer third person. I like seeing more of what's going on. First person RPGs are the worst by far. I'll take a gears of war over a COD any day.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Stars are pretty, except when they're not.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
My advice for dark souls is stay bad and play another game.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I think if you "get" dark souls you might have schizophrenia.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
The biggest advice I can give with all of Gwent is figure out which round you are gonna let them win and make them waste their best cards beating you. Hold out and make them continue wasting cards while trying to save your best cards.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Atreus acting like an rear end is funny because he does it for like 30 mins of gameplay before Kratos takes him to the proverbial bathroom in the grocery store.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
It's ok he said my bad

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
You can't describe a little thing dragging down Elden Ring in the little things dragging this game down page!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
After I saw that back and forth I agree with the stockholm syndrome statement.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Lmao to all of this

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Just say it's a new mega man every time and he's a rookie.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
There is no star wars EU. Disney destroyed it. You lost, nerds!

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I hated it in Skyrim. Limited gold so I'd have to fast travel to multiple merchants to unload my loot which is a waste of time in of itself, but then it becomes and even bigger waste of time because fast traveling gives you a bigger chance of some vampires or a dragon spawning.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Yeah and the skills that can help you are pretty far into a very useless skill tree.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I still don't know what motion blur is and if you try to explain it to me my eyes will glaze over and I'll stop listening.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I feel that way about Shepard in mass effect. The whole game is filled with everyone telling you how cool and how much of a bad rear end leader you are but if you really listen to your side of the conversations you're pretty boring.

The player character in Andromeda actually had MORE of a personality even though the game wasn't great.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I always hate in video games when you go through 1000 troops of the Bad Guy then get to Bed Guy and it gives you a moral choice of whether you should kill him or not. Are the last 1000 guys I killed less deserving of forgiveness then this guy? They are probably less guilty then the guy you're now saying makes me a bad guy if I kill.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Oops. Double post.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Cleretic posted:

Unfortunately, the Great Man Theory of History does make for more satisfying game design.

I always choose kill on principle. You aren't better than your subordinates shithead.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I had the opposite experience of you guys. I had fun with Minecraft a ton, especially playing with my kids when they were younger, although I wouldn't really play it today. Terraria on the other hand I finally tried after being excited from everything I heard about a year ago when I got gamepass. It was the hottest of garbage.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
More like oldfanless because you're being very rude.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I put probably hundreds of hours into both XenoVerse 2 and 1 and I loved both of them. I tried to go back and play 1 again after playing 2 and it was terrible. The step backwards was to much to overcome.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I think most the dungeons are pretty snappy except for the main boss for each area. Those missions do go on forever.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I remember in one of the WWE games I had you could import music from your Xbox to use. This was obviously before streaming music.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Dewgy posted:

The original Xbox was pretty much the only console to ever support this, and it’s a drat shame.

I think it also had some kind of weird system in place where it was really bad at pulling music from burned CDs, which was intentional because of piracy/licensing concerns, and is I assume why everyone else stopped trying.

Yeah now that you said that it was on the original Xbox. Yeah I always wondered why they stopped, that's interesting.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I remember the pain of renting metal gear solid.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I liked the mineral scanning in ME2.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

credburn posted:

I've never heard of a video game female not having sub-DDs but I guess

I seriously just thought those were wrinkles, though. I was thinking maybe one was "the young rookie with no keys and no gun, not buttoning up his shirt because he's a young rookie" and the other was "the experienced partner," but they're just man-woman.

Makes enough sense since (I assume) you're just playing a vapid one-dimensional murder machine and probably will never ever see yourself again after choosing which mannequin you are

You can also equip outfits you will never see because it's 1st person.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I'm having a lot of issues with how buggy Alien Dark Descent is. I've had multiple bugs since starting it yesterday. The two big ones I remember is I had a guy with a drone and the drone just stopped following him after a cutscene. I tried multiple ways of making it move, even trying to hit it with a grenade but I guess it isn't effected by friendly fire. I ended up having to make a shelter because it's the only way to save, then reloading. Also I had several aliens get stuck underground where I can't get the nano points. I really like the game but the bugs are killing me.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I didn't think Deacon was super un PC or a manly man. If anything I thought he was a little bit to much of a navel gazer.

RenegadeStyle1 has a new favorite as of 00:48 on Jul 29, 2023

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I am about 3 hours in and still can't tell if I like or hate Sea of Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
I beat both Odyssey and Valhalla and I remember Odyssey taking like 3 times as long. It's the only non JRPG or Bethesda game I've ever put 150 hours into. I was playing it for what felt like a year.