Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
I'm about four years late to the party but I just started playing Enslaved: Journey to the West. I love that somebody made a post-apocalyptic game and used a color other than loving brown. Everything is bright and green and its awesome.

Too bad the camera is making me motion sick.

Tyrannosaurus has a new favorite as of 16:46 on May 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Jade Empire was awesome.

Here's something I thought dragged down Far Cry 3: the loving story. The gameplay is fantastic. I loved ghosting outposts with a bow and a knife or sneaking around and creating minefield/c4 deathtraps or hunting wild animals (and enemies) in the jungle. I loved everything except playing the story missions. It feels cheap to just knock me upside the head in a cutscene. And that poo poo with Buck? Let's be real. There wouldn't have been a Buck quest. By the time you meet him you're so far down the rabbithole you'd have just tortured him.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
In Halo 4 there is no recourse for an AFK player. You're just stuck with them. It would be nice if you didn't move in the first, oh, forty seconds or so then you'd be kicked.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
For those of you unfamiliar with college football, if you are coming out of high school and are talented but don't have the grades to get into a real university you'll typically enroll in what's called a "junior college." This gives you the opportunity to keep working out, keep playing football, and take a bunch of easy classes to get your GPA up to an acceptable level in order to transfer. Every year, in real life, Juco kids transfer into top tier programs and are immediate starters. Great athletes. Terrible students.

In NCAA 14 (RIP college football video games) you can recruit junior college transfers but they are all loving garbage. Unless you are coaching a lovely program and are desperately trying to fill a need then you have no reason to spend time recruiting those kids.

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
I spend more time waiting to play GTA V than actually playing it.