Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
This game is apparently -50% on Steam.

I don't give a poo poo about the story and less than poo poo about any of the multiplayer features. If I just want a sandbox for random single player fuckery ala GTA, is this game worth 30 bucks? Should I buy Goat Simulator instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

Aight, thanks, that Goat MMO Simulator looks pretty cool anyways

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

I'm not overly worried about the gameplay itself. I've seen enough videos that I know it's "ok", at least. The thing I'm most interested in is if there's enough violent/actiony sandbox activities to keep me interested, like clearing those gang hideouts you mentioned. Can you do them as much as you like or are you gonna run out like assassination missions in GTA IV? I'd probably play the story to unlock more activities and such if it would be needed, but other than that I'm not big on retarded plots and such.

To put perspective on that, I got 700ish hours on Skyrim and have never bothered to play the main story yet. Most likely never will. :v:

• Locked thread