Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

http://wccftech.com/review/watch-dogs-review-hacker-hoped/#ixzz322G4j6ak posted:

Aiden Pearce trusts very little people in a tough Chicago world full of the underworld contacts which he works with and works against.

Along the way, you do get grouped into quests involving different characters that are not necessarily related to the main storyline, Joseph DeMarco being one of them as we saw during E3 2012.

The variety in these skills is refreshing. You can become an auto-weapons expert or become really great at hacking with improved skills that help avoid detection.

Aiden Pearce also has weapons of course such as the IED and guns, but players can choose to be glued to their phone or just use a method of direct brute attack.

The main weapon of choice for Aiden Pearce is his ultimate cell phone, which is the central thing to his power.

How do I English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Noooo don't tell him. He's already decided long ago, you don't need to open that line of thinking again!

I don't think Aiden's outfit is goony. He's not even wearing a fedora, OP!

You joke but people in the previous thread were salivating over this outfit.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Speedball posted:

Got my hands on my review copy, for review purposes, finally.

If yours is the PC, can you put in your own music as soundtrack?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Does it have slow motion when switching cars, jumping out and shooting people? Because that is what I remember most of Sleeping Dogs driving.

Also, can you put in your own music for the game? I asked this earlier but it was the end of a page I think.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Stop calling each other names, it's now really close to that members of Parliament analogy.

So what are not terrible?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I hope the meme billboards scrape the latest stuff from whatsyourmeme.com on a daily basis to piss off as many goons as possible.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

So can you have your own music? I really want that.

E: Actually if you can hack other people's music with your own mp3 oh god how many people are going to get rickrolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Why did you squander this amazing opportunity, ubisoft?????

• Locked thread