Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

What about the other thread? I don't like change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Rule thumb for any of these streamed videos that people record, they always ALWAYS suck at the game, without exception.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Xaris posted:

Also the E3 trailer looked incredibly cool but it's now obvious that was pretty much specially created and crafted just for that. As that was most people's exposure, it's easy to get hyped up on what cool potential you saw in a tech demo and then imagining how cool the rest is from what you don't see.

What's really weird is that Ubisoft's newest game engine (snowdrop, made for Ubi's other project; The Division) actually does absolutely everything that the Watchdog premiere revealed. It could be possible Watch Dog actually started off on a different build entirely.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

Oh man, I'm starting to think people can't see the red glowing proximity IED you place, I've killed so many people causally walking down an alleyway and tossing an IED on a wall only to be rewarded with a kill a few seconds later.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

I think I hate invasion as of today, largely because everyone knows how to it cheese it now. Out of the six people I invaded, all of them knew I was coming and all then dug into a place where there are no cameras and/or where I can't reach them without making it obvious I'm a player. Even if I do hack someone I'm not going to be able to escape if and when I get profiled, largely because everyone has an auto-shotguns of some type, grenade launchers, and/or the .50 cal sniper rifle which will destroy any vehicle faster than you can count to one. It just not fun anymore, you're not reward for playing the game smart; it just not well thought out or balanced.

Whoever said Watch Dogs would be better without guns, I'm starting to agree with you.

Back Hack fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Jun 2, 2014

• Locked thread