Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cool new thread, I like when people spice up the OP with some hiilarious jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DeusModus posted:

No matter how terrible the soundtrack might be, it can't possibly be any worse than the Saints Row IV soundtrack; but at least they delivered that music on borderline irony.

I thought we're talking about the radio soundtrack here, and Saints Row 4's was great, especially Mad Decent. :colbert:

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CJacobs posted:

I don't think the two are really all that comparable because Saints Row 4 is kind of a different case when it comes to the soundtrack; it's one of those 'ironic humor' dealies that people with no sense of humor try to push on unsuspecting fellow human beings. The joke was originally that dubstep is poo poo, but somewhere along the line 4 lost the joke and it became dubstep the video game. What I learned from playing that game is that using a lovely thing ironically doesn't make it suddenly not be lovely.

The non-electronic parts of 4's radio soundtrack are alright.

wtf are you talking about, there's literally only 1 out of 7 radio station that have dubstep in sr4.

Hakkesshu posted:

I liked Sleeping Dogs, but I can't think of a single music track from that game. I mean it was novel hearing that much foreign music, but I don't remember any of it actually being good or noteworthy?
How the gently caress did you miss Ninja tune radio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmolodMHKiM

Erika fucked around with this message at 16:27 on May 25, 2014

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Moochewmoo posted:

I've lost 4 invasions now because Aiden can't pull his stupid loving face out of cover. The cover system is so completely hosed when you try and move around it is what I hate most about this game. When I pull the stick away from cover that means get out. Don't put an invisible God drat wall so I cant move around corners with out have to tap a button. Ubisoft makes the splinter cell games right? So why the gently caress can't they use that stealth system instead of this poo poo show.

How hard is it to press b(or whatever your vault button is) to leave cover? Also don't you mean cover system not stealth system?

• Locked thread