Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Pierson posted:

what the gently caress happened to make everyone say it's bad?

The lighting isn't super oh my god shadowshadowshadow, it has a genuinely good concept therefore must be shat all over and of course, above all, its coming out soon. Oh, and people don't like multiplayer features.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Ularg posted:

It would be way too farfetched but would be amazing if you could hack the billboards to display the players most embarrassing games or achievements. Just start plastering the Bad Rats King logo everywhere in the city.

This makes me wish you could be all Psycho Mantis with the uPlay connection.

"So, I see you like Far Cry! Do you truly know the definition of insanity? I see you like Assassin games. A fan of submarines eh?"

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

ayn rand hand job posted:

Ubisoft Reflections is a really good car game developer!

This alone is what I say to everyone who "lost interest". Driver San Francisco was the greatest driving game made, hands down. That had a meh gimmick, but it still was incredible fun, as I expect Watch Dogs to be. Just an hour more for the UK to wait.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Matchmaking takes such a gigantic amount of time on PS4, is it the same across other systems?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

The cops are ridiculously easy to evade. Because they do not shoot from their vehicles, they need to go through the whole process of getting out of the car to shoot. Plus, there are alleyways and rooftops: Use them. There are also many paths to get to trains: Use them.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Actually, LA Noire handled issue #1 very nicely by forcing you to enter your trunk for the shotgun. #2 is silly though, why fast travel in a game about a city? It's a fun city to drive and run around. Many alleys, many ways onto the rooftops and other high locations. You just seem to not like driving. Maybe they should allow taxis like GTA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

haveblue posted:

You might drive past something interesting and stop to check it out, that's part of Ubisoft's open-world philosophy. Also, they want to you spend some time not in missions so you're eligible for invasions.

And routes for running away from cops. The cop chases are so much fun but need to be tougher. It's a fun experience, just too easy if you know your way around the place.

• Locked thread