Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Where's the last convoy mission? I'm at 17 of 18 and there are no more wheel icons on the map.

There are also far more Fixer Contract icons than the progression says I have left, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Pretty sure it just changes the ending monologue.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What platform? I had good reliability on PS4, except that I hardly ever got offered a retaliation.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Snuffman posted:

Also something about pooling people who disconnect from multiplayer so they can only play against each other.

I'm really surprised it's taken this long for devs to start doing this. It's been a problem with an obvious solution for ten loving years.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
If the guy is not "aware" of you you are not penalized for quitting. I was never 100% sure on what "aware" means. Certainly if you have profiled him it counts, but there seem to be other ways (I invaded into a trap once, hosed around a bit triggering hackable objects, and was penalized for quitting even though I never profiled him or got spotted).

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Ubisoft isn't dumb, it'll take more than one disconnect to sentence you to the dropper gulag.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You might drive past something interesting and stop to check it out, that's part of Ubisoft's open-world philosophy. Also, they want to you spend some time not in missions so you're eligible for invasions.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Reverse Centaur posted:

Is the DLC with dreadlock guy ever coming out?

September 30 (23 if you bought the season pass)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
As soon as I did one drinking minigame, and was told that I had unlocked 1 of the 10 ranks for 1 of the 3 drinkers and I'd need to play the game 29 more times plus failures for the trophy, I gave up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, there are a bunch of tells. Aside from those two, go to map view and see if the world really stops moving.

• Locked thread