Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Just making sure here before I buy it, because I managed to buy the game for cheap and I wouldn't mind getting more out of it:

Does the season pass come with all of the DLC this game has to offer? It's :10bux: in the Humble Store right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Dvlos posted:

I had to reinstall WD, and I copied and pasted the newer TheWorse mod into the data_win64 folder and I'm getting all kinds of weird control errors and for some reason the first three menu items in the main menu are just blank (It was doing this before but my controls at least worked) wasn't there an ini or other file that required editing to use TheWorse mod? All I find online for version 1.0 of the final mod is "copy files to this directory, overwrite any files there and enjoy!"

I had no idea this game even had mods. I slightly stutter during car chases and junk...are graphical mods even worth looking at? :(

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Dvlos posted:

Figured it out, there is a compiled mod that ties a few of the good mods together, you copy and paste folders (the options you want) into a mods folder and an installer puts it in for you and its compatible with the current dlc (which TheWorse mod by itself is not)

Night time shots are even nicer.

Would you mind linking it? :shobon:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

The one time I caught someone tailing me, I had already had my game paused while it was raining, and I went to check something on my phone. The background started going into motion and it was raining even though I had it paused! I tried pressing ESC a few times and saw that, indeed, it wasn't pausing. I ran into a crowd of civilians, found the intruder, and shot him dead. :c00l:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wow, the prison mission was stupid. No knows who I am! Except the guard clearly heard saying "AIDEN PEARCE" as he enters in your name, and the untold number of guards that have seen your face.

I am having fun being a general Hacker rear end in a top hat though. I also found Aisha Tyler having a conversation in a building, which was a weird cameo to find. And yes, I am wearing the Correct Outfit that everyone recommends.

"I don't want to kill him, I just want to make sure he knows I can reach him at any time...anywhere..."

*Kills a dozen cops*

*Is about to escape* "Hmm, if I kill any cops, it's going to make me lose rep.

:pcgaming:

• Locked thread