Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Oh poo poo utsa I'm working all weekend . How is Monday night for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Tonight at 9pm cst is good or Wednesday night. Whichever you prefer, my dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Roadrunners over Buffs 49-37. My defense could not stop the pass whatsoever and so Mr. World's QB just absolutely went off. My 3 picks didn't help, but whatever. Good game, buddy. r2a

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

My game against cletus is going to be ugly as gently caress. Breaking in this new team last night against Mr. World was a rough go. My offense has potential, but I've got some very limited QBs commanding it. My defense worries the hell out of me if I can't stop players rated 5-10 points lower and if I can't get pressure at all during the first game.

Cletus, when is good for you? Tonight is the only bad night for me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Okay, I'll holler when I have a better idea of my availability. Everyone's wife or gf seems to be going out of town this month. In less than two weeks I have to drive my wife up to Princeton for a two month internship

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I also just remembered you live in NYC, right? If you want to grab a drink and be weird nerds I'm going to be there the first week of June just kind of hanging out after the drive up to NJ

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Cool, I'm going to be staying in Brooklyn. Aside from playing e-football and smoking a ton of weed, I'd like to imagine I'm vaguely normal and wouldn't be too weird to interact with. Do you want to try to take care of our game tomorrow night? Any time after 7pm EST should be good with me

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I object to that term; I prefer "permanently weeded". I'm coming up from Tallahassee. See you tomorrow night then

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be on in like 15-20 if you're good with starting then

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Okay, I still haven't booted up my xbox yet, so no rush. I found out there was a live D'Angelo interview going on and got really distracted

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yo, let's get this poo poo running son. Colorado desperately needs win #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I enjoyed the carousel quite a lot. Thanks for trying to keep it going AF

• Locked thread