Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

cursedshitbox posted:

Off road campers.

Its a thing.

and its completely bad rear end.

http://www.kimberleykampers.com/off-road-camper-trailer-photos

Mum n Dad bought a Kimberley Kamper last year. Its awesome and I intend to steal it off them as often as possible. Although if your going bush properly where trailers are a liability, its hard to beat a roof top tent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Even my little Bedouin tent on the roof doesnt get THAT cold- Even if its in the minus' outside its still toasty warm inside it with just a feather doona. Dont underestimate how much heat breathing and farting gives out.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Helped my mate install his roof top tent to a rack on the back of his Hilux yesterday. That was a ball of fun. Nothing like trying to lift a 60kg tent above your heads!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Camping at Uluru. It rained so we've got the full refugee camp tarp setup going!

• Locked thread