Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.

Probably doesn't count as a camper but its got wheels! :<:

Giving it a test run as I type this, then tomorrow I hike 5 miles in with my other tent and way more booze than I can drink. Didn't know if I'd get a chance to use it but I found an old logging road I could drive in on and found a clearing. No idea if I'm allowed to be here but I'm gonna take the chance. I am at peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
The above tent is specifically designed to put in the bed of your truck. It worked out great and seems to be of good quality, the only complaint that I have is that the rain fly doesn't keep rain from getting into the bed like other truck tents that I have seen, so if your bed lacks drain holes like mine, the tent becomes a waterbed in a storm if you aren't on an incline. I recommend a good quality sleeping pad though so you don't feel the ridges of your bed or bedliner.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Sandbagger SA posted:

I'm trying to think of ways to seal my jalousie windows when I'm not using them. Do you guys have any ideas?

How often will you need to open them? This stuff is great for sealing things up for the off-season or so, but isn't the right route to go if you are just sealing them up in between trips.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Sandbagger SA posted:

I finally added a 2nd coat of paint to the interior of the loaf and then installed a pretty swank bluetooth speaker bar.

I would love to have one of these to fart around in, but I doubt I would fit very well inside.

iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Sandbagger SA posted:

It's definitely not very large but it's surprisingly roomy if you're not :btroll:

Edit: you fit in a Comanche, you'd be fine.

I'm 6' 6" tall, that bed looks cramped.

• Locked thread