Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

Tomarse posted:

My Self build van ambulance.

Still not finished the interior yet (its totslly usable but not ideal) and I'm now 10 years in... May get it finished this summer depending how much paid work I get.

Am fighting thoughts of remodelling the back body quite a lot by removing the rear doors, extending the rear by a foot or so and fitting a door in the side. This would also mean I would have to completely gut it and move all my furniture and fixings round from how they are now and probably not finishing for another 10 years...

Tell me more...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

some texas redneck posted:

How is your typical :btroll: American supposed to fit through THAT?

:v:

Should be a fun project though.

It's easy! You just take one of these, fit it with a stick of butter rather than soap, mount it next to the door and grease yourself up when you want to get in!

• Locked thread