Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Bibendum posted:

Another Mercedes van just popped up in my area.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/4482332013.html

It's a Westfalia conversion whereas mine is a Wolfsburg. Later model though so it has the 5-cylinder and a 5-speed.

screenshot incase it disappears, though I have a feeling that will be on CL for a while....

Looks nicer than the orange one and a much better engine/transmission, but gently caress that price tag. Im sure you could figure out something much nicer for $24k

Here you go, $10k for a sprinter and I am sure you could deck out the interior with the left over $14k

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

A friend of mine has a RV with a wood burning stove in it and he doesn't have any issues with it. He uses it to go up skiing in the winter and apparently melts the snow around where he parks. The chimney is not that tall either.

*edit* found a picture of the outside at least

It takes up a decent amount of the inside, but he seems to love it.

• Locked thread