Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Edit: ^^ Congrats Jonny and have fun tearing into it! We almost sealed the deal on a 96 Pace Arrow but the guy just wanted too much for it.

May I present what my 4-year-old son has dubbed "The Dragon"...

She's a 1998 Newmar Kountry Star and the price was right because of the paint job. That's a pic of the rig I drove from Virginia to California to relocate the family (wife, girl, 3 boys).

If you're thinking about getting an RV, you should! It was awesome. I only wish we could have taken a little more time getting out to the west coast but we were kinda in a hurry. Got to see the Grand Canyon though.

We had talked about it for months and finally decided to go ahead and do it. We looked at about 8 or 10 RVs before we settled on this one. I would recommend buying an RV purchasing guide (just do it, the internet is too schizophrenic to give good advice).

We've taken the Dragon out a few times in the past year (Sequoias, Big Sur, Point Pillar), and really enjoyed it. It helps to be mechanically inclined and handy with tools, but folks in the RV parks are always friendly and willing to help.

Bacicot fucked around with this message at 04:05 on May 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread