Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

also zen dudeism is just fine everyone and will be posting as well just as promised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Homo for Hitler posted:

If he comes back in 48 hours from this post I might write tane on my weiner and post it in every forum

:toxx:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Limed00d posted:

Matoi Ryuko will post in this thread tomorrow, on the 21st of May, Wednesday

hope so

PIGEOTO

Lol, watever

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

also zen dudeism is just fine everyone and will be posting as well just as promised

:(

Drunk Driver Dad
im back now, unlike what matoi and zen will ever be

Dr Cheeto
Looking forward to some Ryukoposting, thanks for the tip OP

Drunk Driver Dad
mark my words, you guys will be reading the final words to the song of ice and fire saga before you'll read another matoi ruyko post

Dr Cheeto

Top Twitter Tranny posted:

mark my words, you guys will be reading the final words to the song of ice and fire saga before you'll read another matoi ruyko post

Do you mean to say that Matoi Ryuko is actually famous novelist George R. R. Martin? I'll have to ask Matoi about that tomorrow.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tears in their eyes matoi and zen dudeism slowly feed each other pills while baby elephant walk plays in the background

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

tears in their eyes matoi and zen dudeism slowly feed each other pills while baby elephant walk plays in the background

I would pay to see this

cute anime girl

Matoi Ryuko will post in this thread tomorrow, on the 21st of May, when it is Wednesday within the PST timezone

nvm no cake

a.lo

i'll believe when i see it

cute anime girl

Arnie if Matoi does not return within the month please probate me for a week or a month, depending on what mood you are in that day

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nvm no cake

Limed00d posted:

Arnie if Matoi does not return within the month tomorrow please probate me for a week or a month, depending on what mood you are in that day

fixed

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
srsly

verily carefree

ITS WEDNESDAY

verily carefree

Matoi Ryuko will post in this thread today

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

a single heh posted:

Matoi Ryuko will post in this thread today

:toxx: bitch

Machai

OMG I CANT WAIT I HOPE IT ISNT DISAPPOINTING EVEN IF HE DOES POST ITT

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
international owl gay

Drunk Driver Dad
matoi what what you wanted, putty is what you got. it happens to a lot of downtrodden folks.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i believe in you, international owl day

Highly Unnecessary

Limed00d posted:

Arnie if Matoi does not return within the month please probate me for a week or a month, depending on what mood you are in that day

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Drunk Driver Dad
this is just like on 12-21-2012. some people were like its gonna happen but all the smart people knew it was just another boring day

ulvir

norwegian playwright henrik ibsen once wrote a play about people clinging to their lebenslüge because it's the one thing that keeps them going.

this thread feels heavily like limed00ds lebenslüge

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
and now, a clip of lebensluge in action:

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Yep gonna post my fat cock with tane written on it on as many boards as possible before being banned if he posts in the next 22 hours

H3's not coming back so don't get your hopes up

Tonetta fucked around with this message at 08:48 on May 21, 2014

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Homo for Hitler posted:

Yep gonna post my fat cock with tane written on it on as many boards as possible before being banned if he posts in the next 22 hours

H3's not coming back so don't get your hopes up

:toxx: you too

ulvir

if he comes back I'm going to keep doing what I've always done and if he doesn't come back I'm also going to keep doing what I've always done :toxx:

Triangle

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.

Piedmon Sama posted:

and now, a clip of lebensluge in action:

:nms::nms:

Did I just watch a man die? What the gently caress??

Flynn Taggart

Hey everybody, today's the big day

Drunk Driver Dad
this thread got posted in, but not by matoi, it was merely flynn taggert

ulvir

lol if you think matoi is gonna post again

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Triangle posted:

Did I just watch a man die? What the gently caress??

Didn't look particularly fatal :shrug:

Triangle

Heh. If I was actually unchill, I would be using all caps and/or exclamation marks in my posts, but I am chill. Clowns like you make me laugh, that's what clowns do. Added to my ignore list.

Illegal Carrot posted:

Didn't look particularly fatal :shrug:

Bob sledding is really dangerous, going at insane speeds without any protection. He is dead.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Triangle posted:

Bob sledding is really dangerous, going at insane speeds without any protection. He is dead.

yeah but he didn't even hit anything

Typical Gnu

Illegal Carrot posted:

yeah but he didn't even hit anything

bobsledders are notoriously fragile, which is why they arent competing in any of the cool sports and also why they dont go down on their bare backs like a rad water slide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

Matoi Ryuko will post in this thread today.

• Locked thread