Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Morcubus wouldn't be caught dead in that gaudy blue eyeliner. It clashes horribly with his swanky red Smoking Jacket and matching pants.. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Ep. 82: A Shocking Lack of Regard For Pretty Much Everything

Yes, it was Sir Vincent Skullfinder himself who trapped the dinosaur Bobaboo and the girl Girl... er, Sylvia... in a cage!

: What?!

:allears:

Sir Vincent turns to Lyndsay.

: Think of it, Lyndsay! A real, living dinosaur! When I bring him back to my museum, it will be the find of a century! I... no, WE will be hailed as the greatest explorers who have ever lived!

: Won't you aid me, my dear?

btw: still not evil

I'm... still not entirely sure where Lyndsay got that idea.

: Hmph, most unwise!

Hmmm.

Oh, pff, I'm sure we can just run right past him, he's old--

--oh, fine.

The Wandolier in the dragon pajamas and night-vision goggles will just be subtle.

He'll start by chatting up Sir Vincent, since Sir Vincent would probably not be impressed by the caliber of Sam's jokes.

Perhaps now is... not the time to take Sir Vincent to task about his kidnappings and such. Let's just talk about dirt for a while.

Well, that definitely caught his interest. Dirt! Okay, maybe now we can bring up the subject of dinosaur rights--

--whoops. Sorry, sorry--

--psych!

Oddly enough, stomping on Sir Vincent's foot boots us out of the conversation and makes Sir Vincent sad. Hrmph. Well, let's try again, and open with a joke this time.

Well, we're trying to distract him, and just the promise of morbid chats has already distracted the heck out of Gonk and Buddy... Sir Vincent finds the morbid talk interesting! Let's flatter him. Surely that will be distracting.

... Sam succumbs to the urge to mock Gonk.

Sam grunts and pounds the ground with a club. This amuses Sir Vincent very much!

Mocking Gonk apparently convinces Sir Vincent that Sam is on his side. Distraction: go!

And off he goes!

: Nicely done, Sam!

We all hustle up to Sir Vincent's campsite.

: Okay! Now all we have to do is open this gate and save Sylvia and Bobaboo! You should be a pro at gates like this by now, Sam!

Well, not gates like this, not really. This gate is the most complex gear puzzle in the game: it's controlled by six switches, in multiple planes, with two bends.

It's not particularly difficult, though. Only fiddly. The easiest solution involves filling every square inch of space with tiny gears. It's inefficient and a waste of Mana, but it's easiest.

So many gears! And, finally, the last switch is tripped and the gate starts to rumble open.

Meanwhile, Sir Vincent is over here closely studying these fossils.

: Wait, what's going on over there?!

Sir Vincent hurries closer.

: Oh no!

He rushes over.

Pause.

Bobaboo frolicks on off. Sir Vincent stands up just in time to be confronted by an angry caveman.

: Uh, and what am I, Gonk? Nothing?

: No! You Gonk's Super-Awesome-Special-Girl!

Gonk gets all bashful.

: Gonk very glad Girl is safe. Gonk missed Girl lots.

: Aww! Gonk...

: Now let's go hit crabs with stick! Gonk hungry! Rarr!

Gonk runs off.

: Gonk! Wait for me!

Sylvia chases off after him.

Which means it's our turn.

: Hmph. Come to gloat, have we?

: You still don't get it, do you, Skullfinder? Being an explorer isn't about winning or losing. It's about the people you help along the way!

: Silly girl. Fortune favors those who help themselves! You win for now, but perhaps our paths will cross again. After all, there's always more treasure...

Sir Vincent high-dudgeons off. Lyndsay turns to Buddy.

: I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, Buddy.

Lyndsay turns to Sam.

: Ready to continue our adventure, Sam?

Sam nods, and with that, the sun sets on the Uncharted Isle! No, really, it does. Short island.

---

Next time on MySims Kingdom: :iiam:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I thought real explorers desecrated holy sites, murdered a good percentage of the village's warriors, and possibly inadvertently started a smallpox epidemic. :confused:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Now, Red! Seal the deal with a catchy one-liner!
Wow, that's the end of the island already? I figured we'd at least have to do some quests for Girl Sylvia or the dinosaur

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Jagged Jim posted:

I thought real explorers desecrated holy sites, murdered a good percentage of the village's warriors, and possibly inadvertently started a smallpox epidemic. :confused:

While the high quality of the game's humor certainly disguises it, this is technically a children's game.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Jagged Jim posted:

"I'M HELPING!" :downs:

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Wrap-Up: The Uncharted Isle

... why does Sir Vincent like us more than Gonk or Sylvia? Why does he like us at all?

yeah okay whatever

So! Let's go find stuff.

The Sleepy Sophie figure can be mined out of the mining wall. Sophie is another one of those DS-only characters; her personality is 'sleepy'. That's pretty deep.

The Ninja Gino figure pops out on the fourth weed in a weeding chain, should we get lucky.

Fishing drags up the Helm of Brilliance!

Also, if we go into the now-opened cage where Bobaboo and Girl--er, Sylvia--were being held prisoner, we can find this toothy fellow...

Violet will love it.

There's also a chest in the cage, full of nothing but Coconuts and Mana.

Next, we'll finish some Scrolls.

The Uncharted Isle is our sole source of Kaiserium, so we can finally finish off this Throne Room Scroll that we've been carrying around forever.

: Great! You've collected all the Essences needed for the Royal Throne Room Scroll!

Sam gets a purely-decorative Crown, a Royal Banner, a Wall Shield and a Throne, oooh. We're nearly ready to overthrow the uhhhh never mind.

Another spate of Kaiserium mining--and a quick stop by Spookane to bully Goth Boy into dropping Sad Essences--because it seemed appropriate--finishes off Vincent's Scroll.

: Oh, this stuff looks so cool!

Sam gets a wall-mounted Trophy Dino Head and Tail, a Dino Skull, a Dragon Statue, and some Marble Paint.

Finally, a quick Angler stop and some more Bone digging finishes off the last Scroll currently in our inventory!

: Oh, this stuff looks so cool!

Sam gets Vases in Egyptian and Greek flavors, a wall-mounted Chinese Mask, some Southwest Bricks Paint, and some Slate Brick Paint.

Also, Bobaboo will follow Sam all over the Island, aww. :unsmith:

Let's go turn in our collectibles! First, to Rocket Reef.

: I never went to my Prom... my guild had a raid that night and they needed my buffing support. I guess I can live vicariously through your Gonk Figurine, huh? Haha...

Vic breaks out in nervous nerd laughter and Simoleons.

Mana!

: Is she asleep or something? Maybe she's a narcoleptic...

Vic throws out more Simoleons, and... wait...

That's right, we have now found every action figure in the game and thereby completed Vic's collection quest! Our reward is... nothing! Well, okay, we have a bunch of cool action figures and the satisfaction of a job completely done. I guess that's... actually, that sucks. Oh, well. To Cutopia!

Poppy gives us Mana and celebrates the completion of her collection quest!

Awwww, I love you too, Poppy. Gonna give us anything? No? Oh, well, bye.

Actually, I may be lying. This Hawaiian shirt outfit showed up in Sam's inventory with no fanfare; either Vic or Poppy may have given it to us. I... have no idea.

What we're seeing here is, unfortunately, Spencer glitching the heck out and refusing to admit that we just gave him the Helm of Brilliance. Here's what we should have seen:

: Wow, Sam! The Helm of Brilliance will totally smart my buffness. I mean, buff my smartness.

Fortunately, I was able to force the quest into completing by leaving the island and coming back.

Although the glitch means that we did not get a reward announcement, this particular quest actually does have a reward: the very set of armor we spent so long collecting!

To Capital Island!

Barney gives us Simoleons.

A shower of Mana marks the end of our first and longest collection quest.

It's magnificent. And, more to the point, all of our collection quests are now complete! We must be near the end of the game!

... so what's that one last hidden island in the upper left-hand corner? I guess we may never know.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
That was a pretty sweet set bonus on that armor.

Somehow it doesn't seem like it suits Sam's fighting style, though.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Sam shouldn't wear the armor, it'll interfere with his wandoliering!

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Yeah, he'd have to class-change to wear it without penalty, and like hell I'm starting over with him from level 1.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Mehuyael posted:

Sam shouldn't wear the armor, it'll interfere with his wandoliering!
Nah, Wandoliering seems more like Divine magic to me than Arcane magic. And I think Artificers were allowed at least light armour? So if it's a metal like mithril, it should be fine.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Nah, Wandoliering seems more like Divine magic to me than Arcane magic. And I think Artificers were allowed at least light armour? So if it's a metal like mithril, it should be fine.

If Wandoliering is divine, why is Marlon wearing a wizard outfit?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mehuyael posted:

If Wandoliering is divine, why is Marlon wearing a wizard outfit?

Marlon is a wizard, not a wandolier.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Angela Christine posted:

Marlon is a wizard, not a wandolier.

And he creates the wandoliering scepters, which means they have arcane origins.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Less magic talk, more octopus hat.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Second Time Around: The Royal Academy, Girls' Side

Right, let's do this. I see Filbert is still in his pen.

: How would you feel about sprucing up the school a little more?

She wants Elegance, of course.

Having learned his lessons well, Sam creates maximum Elegance by painting the walls with Elegant paint. Well, okay, there are also some giant chess pieces. Learnings!

Lyndsay, shoo.

Oh, goody. Well, let's start by discussing the school--

--whups. Um. Weekends? You know, when you don't work?

Okay, better. Let's try not to talk about her job at all. Pound back a beer, Roz.

You know, neither of these things sound like a good idea. Still, she's an adult, she can drink coffee like the rest of us.

Canned coffee.

See, what you need is to take some time off, maybe relax in a nice hot tub...

... oooor not. Fine. What about paperwork?

Rosalyn thinks that paperwork is a vacation.

... :wtc:

Man, it's like some kind of 70s-retro hipster hell. Let's run with it.

That always means paint. Always.

Purple shingles and better brick carries the day.

LIER!!! oh god she's catching

This right here is a dirty lie, as Summer actually gives us nothing. My best guess is that her best friend reward is a girls' outfit. The game has done that before and will probably do it again. :sigh:

: Do you think you could put some more stuff inside for us, though?

Dude, this place is already jammed!

Fortunately, she just wants paint. Everybody wants paint. loving paint.

We repaint the girls' room a super-cute shade of pink blobs. The main room gets a kelp-and-reptile makeover. We're good.

Gimme caps!

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I think Summer gives you her and Liberty's outfits? I distinctly remember wearing Lib's uniform at one point.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

Fun fact! The outfits you got from Rosalyn are the exact same outfits you get as a female character. Literally nothing is changed (same with Trevor's Best Friend outfit). They are also some of the default outfits you can wear as a female MySim in the original MySims game.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yes, nothing says school like checkerboard. You made it Chess Piece High for a reason.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Are there any male-exclusive items?

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Roro posted:

I think Summer gives you her and Liberty's outfits? I distinctly remember wearing Lib's uniform at one point.

That seems pretty likely, yeah. I guess Sam will wear Alexa's miniskirt but the other ladies' outfits aren't to his taste?

ultrafilter posted:

Are there any male-exclusive items?

A lot of the stuff we're seeing is technically 'male only'--many outfits come in male and female varieties, similar but with different details. I can't be absolutely sure--I haven't played a female Wandolier in a long time--but I'm pretty sure that the Chazsuits are for extreme dudes only, as is the strappy goth outfit that Morcubus gave us.

And the swimming trunks. Can't forget those. No topless ladies in MySimsdom.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Second Time Around: The Royal Academy, Boys' Side

I can't get over the sleeveless argyle sweater with bicep band. Over checkered clamdiggers. It is indubitably a Look... one which is ill-served by the Harry Potter specs and blue gimme cap.

Still, it looks pretty comfy.

Rosalyn is understandably freaked out by Sam threatening to paint her lovely brick building.

Which is exactly what he does: better bricks sandwiched between river stones.

Also, some Spanish tile.

And I guess he giftwrapped the windmill.

Hot drat.

This is chaz.jpg, right here. (Chaz actually performing an extreme stunt would be chaz.gif, you see.) Anyway, he wants Sam to design a new stunt, so... let's talk about stunts.

Chaz McFreely is not in it for the money. He's in it for the fame. ... right?

Right. ... I'm guessing Summer doesn't like Travis' piano playing. Anyway, since lawn mowing is only x-treem if you do it wrong, let's talk about shark riding.

What's old is done! In with the new!

And none of this mere 'from twenty-three miles up' like Felix Baumgartner, either. SPACE.

Chazshades and a recolor of the Chazduds. Sam is not allowed to wear both items at the same time, lest they be too extreme for mortal eyes to behold.

... and then Sam had to wait for Travis to get out of the goddamned hot tub and talk to him. Fortunately, Sam is able to entertain himself.

GET OUT OF MY WAY

First up: remove dance floor.

Second: remove garish color scheme.

Third: add random wooden objects.

Finally: add bushes. Also, picnic.

WAKE UP AND TELL ME I'M GREAT

Heh. 'Study'. That's a good one.

Stylish!

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Roro posted:

Finally! It's possible to trap Lindsay and Buddy in that cage by leading them into it, closing it and hopping over the wall. Since the island isn't big enough to prompt them to teleport, they stay there.

... I completely missed this comment when it was posted, which sucks, because that is awesome. AND STAY THERE

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
You should go back and do it.

with the octopus hat!

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Psion posted:

You should go back and do it.

Nooo! Too cruel. Caging Buddy would be like forcing Beagles to smoke 60 a day.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Second Time Around: The Uncharted Isle

Back at the Uncharted Isle. Already. Our favorite caveman is making pizza. Let's see what else he needs from us.

... pizza?

This particular socialization works... differently. See, Gonk doesn't understand fancy words like 'fishing pole'. We need to break 'craft fishing pole' into tiny steps: ergo, we tell Gonk to put string on stick.

Gonk is nodding along all 'uh huh, uh huh, uh huh'.

Fishing-related high-five!

:swoon:

arrr, that's cap'n sam t' you

: He won't stop with the 'Gonk want TV with CABLE' and 'Gonk want interactive entertainment!' Could you please help me?

Sure, we can fun this joint up some.

Gnome armies are fun!

As are brick fridges.

: Oh, I miss my friends at the Royal Academy. Let's weigh the pros and cons of living on this undiscovered island.

Less undiscovered by the day.

Personally, I'm more inclined to tell her to, you know, stop hanging around this dump and trying to mold an actual caveman into her imaginary perfect boyfriend. Even if she doesn't want to go back to school, she could probably find something else rewarding to do--oh, well. The game wants her to stay with Gonk, so we should open by discussing the caveman in question.

Yay Gonk!

Let's just... gloss over the crazy archaeologist who haunts the island, huh? Chasing crabs! Boy, that's fun!

I love that hook hand, man. Anyway, you should stay because Gonk likes you!

And because students are noisy beasts!

Whoops, destroyed her fragile perfect world by reminding her that school is a thing that exists. Uhh... there are no rules! Also, it's quiet here!

No, Sam's friends are never going to get out of Sam's way. Ever.

Best island!

: It's a bit of an atrocious mess since your unwanted 'gearbox festival'.

He has a point.

Elegant and Fun. I expect Sir Vincent likes bookshelves, especially if they contain books he's written.

The thing by the piano is a bunch of fragile vases stacked precariously on top of each other. Sam does not forgive.

Look at this mess. :allears:

Woo!

The Uncharted Isle may play like an afterthought, but I'll be damned if I don't like my pirate togs.

And, with that--for a single, brief, shining moment--everybody in the kingdom is content with what they have. Sam doesn't need to place a single brick or hold anyone's hand while they struggle with the most basic questions of existence. He's all done.

He's free to have a little fun. After changing into something a little more suited for athletic endeavors, Sam shuffles Sir Vincent's things out of the way...

... and then he stands in the cage (with the ever-loyal Bobaboo) and waits. And waits.

Eventually Buddy and Lyndsay notice Sam poking around in there and join him. Quickly! Remove the gearbelt!

Ahahaha!

Then, with the help of a few well-placed wooden blocks, Sam jumps the wall.

Ha ha! As Roro points out, you can close Buddy and Lyndsay up in the dinosaur trap and just... walk away. The island isn't big enough to cause them to teleport to you, so they'll stay in there bitching about their pathing until you either let them out or leave the island.

Ahahahaha freeeeeee! Free at laaaaast!

Ahem. Anyway. A couple of months back, King Roland asked Sam to stop by the castle. Maybe we should... do that.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

There's something classically Sims-ish about trapping helpless NPCs in a room with no exits while they complain about pathing until they eventually starve. Buddy and Lyndsay are both lucky MySims doesn't model hunger - the real question is who'd eat who first!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It would've been nice of Sam to inform Gonk of the existence of fishhooks.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Pirate Sam holding the wand up should've been the cover art.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I probably could have named this update 'Sam: Not Actually Your Friend'. :v:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Picayune posted:

I probably could have named this thread 'Sam: Not Actually Your Friend'. :v:

Fixed.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

How did Gonk grasp the concept of "self-reliance" before the concept "fishing pole"?

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

paradoxGentleman posted:

How did Gonk grasp the concept of "self-reliance" before the concept "fishing pole"?

Sylvia probably pounded the concept of 'self-reliance' into Gonk's head in her quest to turn him into the perfect boyfriend.

Dammit, Sylvia. :smith:

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Ep. 83: A Magical Land Of No Responsibility

Hope the king isn't too mad about the wait.

: And they were quite high!

: Indeed! I haven't seen the people of the kingdom so happy since the Order of Wandoliers was in its prime. Thank you.

: Wait... does this mean our quest is over?

: Ho ho! Sam is a Master Wandolier, now! The quest is only done when you decide it is done. You are free to continue helping people as long as you'd like!

In other words, we can actually see the game's ending at any point once we hit Wandolier Level 5, and then go on and do whatever else we feel like doing.

: Sire, Guillermo said something about a surprise...

: Of course, Buddy. I haven't forgotten. Sam we've been trying to think of a way to thank you for everything you've done for the kingdom.

... gasp, shock, whoooooa

: I've enchanted the island, so you can build anything you want and your Wand will never run out of Mana there!

: I thought it might finally be time for you to create something for yourself!

Marlon?

And, one by one, we all poof out.

:siren: Video: Closing Credits :siren:
I really can't do justice to the closing credits with screenshots and GIFs, although I tried. Please watch at least a minute or two of the video!

We start with a slow pan over Sam's Island, which bears a suspicious resemblance to the tutorial island from the beginning of the game.

We all teleport in underneath the crawl.

And then:

DANCE PARTY

To the squeakiest cutest bouncy dance music ever.

Everybody is here! In accordance with the Royal Decree, Marlon literally brought the entire kingdom to Sam's party!

Everybody's whooping and giggling underneath the music.

Some people do their own thing, but most people toe the party line and do the regular dance.

Mark Mothersbaugh, man.

... I am not sure where these songs are actually used in the game. Maybe they were used in trailers or something?

You know what, I said the entire kingdom was here.

That was actually a lie.

See, after Cutopia has their turn...

The game goes back to Sam and his friends, and the sequence loops.

Someone's missing.

No stinky cavemen are invited to Sam's party.

I guess the Isle is theoretically Uncharted, so maybe Marlon doesn't know about it.

Or, you know, it reinforces the whole 'last-minute addition' feel that the Uncharted Isle had. But, anyway, a grand time was had by all, except by cavemen, who weren't invited.

Once the party bleeps and bloops to a stop and everyone else has been teleported home, Guillermo arrives.

: "Dear Sam, I am pleased to present you with this, the deed to Sam's Island!"

The clouds clear away from the last island on the map.

Hell yes, my bros.

So, anyway, Sam's Island! It is a tiny island with a single large buildable square in the center, surrounded by pretty mushroom forests. Also, a couple of random chests: this one contains Gold, Simoleons, and Mana.

This one, down on the beach among the crabs, contains Mana, Simoleons, and Kaiserium.

This is also where we can use the flowers, fish, and action figures that we were collecting all along: we can place them like anything else.

Tee hee, anglerfish.

There's no mining wall or fishing spot, but we can always dig; we can get Mana, Diamonds, Jade, and, of course, Electrobits. Sheesh.

And we can always resummon the whole world to our island to watch the credits again.

And what if we build ourselves a house? What is that like?

It's brown! And comes with a couch and a bed already in place! And is pretty big! There are two basic interior plans in the game: the small 'house' layout, with a main room and two small side rooms, and the larger 'castle/academy' layout, with a raised area at the end of the main room. Sam gets the 'castle', awww.

Tee hee, dinosaur trophies.

Anyway, the king said we should build something for ourselves, so... let's try that.

There. The Assistant Pig-Boy has the house he's always deserved.

And speaking of things Sam deserves...

Night night, folks. It's been a fun LP. Thank you all for reading--please shut the thread quietly on your way out. :unsmith:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the fun LP.

Mathwyn
Oct 31, 2012

Ante up.

Thanks for another amazing LP!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Thanks, indeed.

Does the stuff you build on the lot show up if you rewatch the credits?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
It's over? Already?

Why did EA have to let a series as fun as this wither away?

Well, g'night Sam. See you next time.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged
As adorable a series as ever, thanks for the LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

That was very cute and fun, well done! And congrats on a completed Let's Play, never a small undertaking.

• Locked thread