Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe she had a really bad day full of hard work and crap so she felt a bit better after socializing and realized it would be impossible to continue working if someone really had to borrow her axe or another tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I suspect he's spent this whole time spying on Sam with a crystal ball, waiting for a moment to butt in.
He's like a benevolent Bellegar. Except he's not rhyming.

Poil fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jun 12, 2014

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

What shall we do with the drunken pigboy
What shall we do with the drunken pigboy
What shall we do with the drunken pigboy early in the morning

Send him to the pig preserve.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Assistant Pig-Boy Wandolier!
You fight like a pig farmer.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Air is lava! posted:

Also,how often are would you want to build a visitor center? That scroll seems really specific.
How else would you build a visitor center? Some form of... generic building scroll like a savage?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Psion posted:

I know I'm not supposed to ask these kind of questions, but without a bridge how did the baby bear get over there in the first place?
It was delivered on that side. Due to a certain someones incompetence.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I agree with that. Bacon doesn't taste particularly good. I don't hate it but I'd much rather eat something else.

But that's no reason why we shouldn't paint bacon everywhere on the island.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It's like the game is teaching apathy. A swineherd assistant can't even grab a pizza. For some reason I have this strange notion that the pizza oven won't work either. Or all the cutlery is missing. Or the whole restaurant got burned down.

I bet that drat that wizard is behind every problem! It's likely he's trying to show off how awesome a wangdolier or whatever it was called is to everyone, but messing with pizza is going too far. Likely paid the bandit to sabotage the place. :argh:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe we can wand him up a beard to warm his chin.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Aw, no bacon?

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't know if I've brought this up before, but it's literally impossible for me to NOT read Gabby's lines as Scruffy from Futurama.
This so hard.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Can you paint the rocket to bacon too?

Poil fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Sep 11, 2014

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Always eat candy. Or elves if you run out of candy.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'm sure the whole place really is made out of candy but they've just made it look like it's not. The jerks want it all for themselves! Take a big mouthful of the ground and show them they won't make fools of us!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Let's get our wand all over those drat Elves.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Is that "frog" just a moron in a frog suit? Elves...

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

All of the sacred elf spring water is going to the hot tub. And he's wearing clothes in it.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Be one with nature in peace and harmony and- whoops looks like the plants are dying since I installed this hot tub. Eh, whatever.

Freaking elves. Where's an overlord when you need one?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Picayune posted:

Given how Hopper behaves without the stuff, I can only picture Frog Broth as being some kind of elven ADHD medication.
Like, dried frog pills?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

djw175 posted:

Do you think Hopper takes care of the elves' finances?
Could be, they're elves after all.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Can we drown that jerk in the tub? Creating a lot of pointless work for passing wangdoliers to slog through, again. Bastard.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I'm really curious as to what's going through Spencer's head there, but at the same time I really don't want to find out.
His expression is the best thing about the whole island so far.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Meh. Stupid island. She's the cutest one there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Picayune posted:

--right, then!
Very goth.

• Locked thread