Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Swine before pearls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

paradoxGentleman posted:

Do you think the King is going to mind that His Wizard fused two of his subjects into an horrible abomination against nature?

Let's get our facts straight here. :colbert:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Help Tobor, because that was a bona fide Transformers: The Movie reference. :allears:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Grief sandwiches. I love this game.

Just sing some Gilbert and Sullivan at him. A rousing chorus of 'Go ye heroes, go and die' will perk him right up.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Sketchie posted:

I'm sure he meant "I calculate a 99.7% chance that the rocket will NOT explode... FOR SCIENCE!". Right? Right?? :ohdear:

We are the 0.3%.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Doctor F needs lessons on Elf and safety.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Yapping Eevee posted:

Elves are still bastards of the highest calibre, but Leaf is alright. Sure, it was more work for Sam... But he took down a sacred elven temple to make a hot tub and gave all the forest animals awesome names.

Leaf is truly the rarest of creatures; a likeable elf.

Put it this way: Of all the people we have encountered, Leaf Actually built a thing that he wanted by himself. Anyone else, and it would be "Oh wandolier, woe is me, I want a hot tub but have no wood. Fix it for me."

Leaf isn't just a likable elf, he rolled up his sleeves and made something. He's a peer.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Magnificent. Can we take him with us, or is he too Elvish to leave the building?

Cutopia, so we hit Spookane at Halloween.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
'You're breaking Buddy'. This game is something else.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I take issue with The Uncharted Isle. It's right there. On our chart.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
If he cannot make up his mind, we're just going to halt the game until someone learns responsibility. :colbert:

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

ousire posted:

Duck lips or nothing :colbert:

Exactly this. Why be Nightwing when you can be Darkwing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Well, that was enjoyable. Good job.

• Locked thread