Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Magic wand? Pfft. Should've gone for the toaster oven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Somebody needs staaaaaaaaaaairs?

This is the best tutorial.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
This is providing a lot of context to all of the completely unexplained wizards and elves that just kind of showed up in agents.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Air is lava! posted:

Yeah. Of course you can look past this. But I don't know how much an actual kid would eat this up. Children can be pretty impressionable.
The lesson this teaches is literally, "If you want something from someone else, find out what they like and pretend to care about it."

But I am giving this the benefit of a doubt. Maybe the developers actually just wanted everyone to become friends.

Fortunately, no children ever actually played this series.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
The correct answer is to wear whatever seems like the most fun at any given moment.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Ah, the magnificent mechanical bull, so majestic in its natural habitat.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Glazius posted:

I have to say, I didn't take the post title nearly as literally as I could have.

There's nothing that can't happen in this game.

Well, violence.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
It was obviously Gino himself. He has ventured into the forbidden realm of using gears as pizza toppings. Just watch, he will have a secret steampunk costume hidden somewhere on the island.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Way I figure it, since Candypalooza was a bust the candy factory might be hidden in the forest of the elves. Too bad we will all die of old age before the boat reaches elf island.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Elves don't deserve a giant penis temple.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Wait a second, something is fishy here. Travis had an entire conversation without mentioning his phone even once. Is Chaz secretly some kind of phone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
He butlered so hard that he died, then came back to life because there was more butlering to be done. Obviously. Though, that was a long time ago and he has since chilled out.

• Locked thread