Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Yay! Sam's back to save everyone! :allears: This game was the first of the series I ever played (and probably my favorite), so I'm glad it's being LPed.

How is the DS version different from the Wii version? The only copy of it I have is on the Wii.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
I just love the facial expressions in this game. Buddy's depressed little pout when waiting for everyone to come back, Princess Butter's angry/shocked face when finding out Sam won the contest...they're all really great.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

Even Buddy is delighted by the juggling!

These games are way too cute.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Yay! We finally get to sail around the world!

I vote to go to Cowboy Junction first.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
I like Renee's reasoning about the mechanical bull.

Also, I'm really glad Buddy and Lyndsay have become their own people again. Seeing them conjoined was just...unsettling.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Yup...that is one spoiled cat. About par on course for cats, at any rate.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Gabby is the best training guide. Also, poor Roxie. Dust everywhere. :(

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Oh cow herding. :argh: I had trouble with this one when I played it - the cows kept escaping from the other gate once I would go chase another cow. I eventually put a fence inside one of the gates to close it, then had the cows go in the second gate.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Lets help Tobor first...he looks so sad standing there all by himself.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

This right here is one of my favorite lines of the entire game. Shine on, you wonderfully crazy man. :cheers:

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

Picayune posted:

Ep. 44: Ground Control To Major Tom

:haw:

At any rate, we should go to Candypalooza.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
I like how Buddy still hasn't given up on the candy aspect. I wonder if King Roland paid him in candy.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Lets go see the elves!

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
The animal names in this game are amazing. :allears:

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Man, I never thought about caging the spiders inside the picnic area...I always just blocked the gate and made them watch from outside.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

CapitanGarlic posted:

Man I just caught up with the thread and couldn't get double-flip Morcubus out of my head - so, here is a thing I created with my hand parts

Those may or may not be pantaloons in-game but by god they're pantaloons in my heart.

Oh that is just brilliant. :allears:

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Oh man, the bunny herding section. :argh:

It is my least favorite section of the entire game. Having to repaint rooms, socialize with sims, and rebuild houses? FINE. But I will happy to never go near those bunnies ever again. The last time I played I swear it took about 20 minutes to complete that task.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Man, not including chasing bunnies, Trevor Island is one of the most fun locations in the game. I vote that we go to The Royal Academy next. It's one of my favorite places in the game as well.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

Picayune posted:

Change into his new uniform, of course. He really wants to fit in. Being popular feels so good!

Of course he's popular. He's Harry Freaking Potter!

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
At least it'll give Sam a steady job for the rest of his life.

On a side note, I just love all the "angry" animations of the characters.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Liberty....I always have him go with her when I play.

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Just in case you thought things couldn't get any cuter....:allears:

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009

Fun fact! The outfits you got from Rosalyn are the exact same outfits you get as a female character. Literally nothing is changed (same with Trevor's Best Friend outfit). They are also some of the default outfits you can wear as a female MySim in the original MySims game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Awww. Get some rest, Sam. You've earned it. I wish EA would release more MySims games. Just imagine poor Sam having to solve all the problems in a galaxy, not just a kingdom.

• Locked thread