Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
This looks like its gonna be good.

I'll also say that I wouldn't mind if you threw in some Sam-snark, Picayune, even if it wasn't in the original script. The Sam-snark in Agents was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Glazius posted:

I like how Sam and PB are getting used to the teleport.

But now, man, so many people to meet.

But how many of them have a brand-new toaster oven?

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Jagged Jim posted:

Barney's :what: face here is priceless. He just does not give a gently caress about Marlon's bullshit. :allears:

Look man, he just wants to get home to try out his new toaster oven. All these wizards teleporting around are just wasting time that he could be spending eating toast.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Glazius posted:

I like how Sam apparently has multiple spontaneous puppet shows. That's just quality protagonism.

You mean you don't carry around a bunch of puppets in your back pocket, just in case?

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Picayune posted:

Buddy likes it when Sam kills trees.

Everybody likes it when Sam kills trees!

Don't you know? Lumberjacking is this kingdom's official sport!

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Picayune posted:

Welp, I seem to have caught some kind of disease, so I'm going to take a couple of days off to hide under the covers and feel sorry for myself. Updates should resume... maybe Friday, probably Monday.

That sucks. Get better soon!

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Mehuyael posted:

That guy loses more bandanas than a pirate crew after a night of grogging.

Looks that way.

And I want to reiterate how much I like the idea that Ginny understands Gabby's gibberish.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

But isn't patty-cake the universal language?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't know if I've brought this up before, but it's literally impossible for me to NOT read Gabby's lines as Scruffy from Futurama.

Aw, you stole my post!

I guess I'll just say that Buddy should never stop dancing. Live the dream!

• Locked thread