Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

I just love Barney. He sure knows how to keep himself in second for the grand prize. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

grandalt posted:

Barney's face is priceless here. Nice.
He probably realized her dress doesn't match. I mean, baby blue with pink? Ick.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Veloxyll posted:

She3's a princess, she probably just got her father to royal decree that the colours go together.

I am going to be sad if Barney isn't a recurring character. He is the rock that anchors us.
Barney does make an appearance in the Sims Spies one that was already done, and I believe he also shows up in the Sims Racing one. Unfortunately that's all the Sims games I can think off the top of my head at the moment.

But, yes, he is a recurring character.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

I wonder when Sam will go through a "transformation" now that he's an official Wandolider (if he hasn't already).

I mean, Sam in Spies did get into nicer... "spier" clothes when he advanced in that game.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Gee, I'm not sure whether Barney or Gabby is my favorite now. :allears:

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Air is lava! posted:

Rusty is a stupid name for a thief.
At least it wasn't Robby.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Rude Semprini posted:

Are we completely ruling out that this varmint could be a wizard, or...
He could be a Wandolier that has gone rogue. :ninja:

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

I'm sure he meant "I calculate a 99.7% chance that the rocket will NOT explode... FOR SCIENCE!". Right? Right?? :ohdear:

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Let's go get some candy!

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Picayune posted:

Repair that toaster oven, doc!
I wonder what WOULD happen if he suggested dividing by zero.

...but then again, we wouldn't still be around if he really did suggest it. :psyduck:

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Plot twist:

Travis actually like likes Sam Chaz Rosalyn.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

RoeCocoa posted:

That's the inside of her ponytail. In the original Sims, character heads and bodies were modeled as two separate objects, and the character portraits showed the head by itself. This created some visual weirdness in characters with long hair.

Well, Summer DOES look handsome with a goatee... :allears:

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Seyser Koze posted:

I assume Liberty gets paired up with Chaz if you picked Summer?
That's the most likely scenario if you didn't pick Liberty, yeah.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

I just love how you decided to just put down planks, paint them a cow color and put a single flower pot in the corner for Yuki. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

That was a fun LP! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Which one will you do next?

• Locked thread