Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I just read through this very nice thread, and my vote goes to pig island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

I appreciate that you made our pig-boy look like a real pig-boy, and not the malformed clone of an anime protagonist.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Do you think the King is going to mind that we fused two of his subjects into an horrible abomination against nature?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

NullBlack posted:

It's not the same, and that's why I like it. Never mind the dietary restrictions keeping me from eating pork bacon, I've had the stuff and it's disgusting. Meat should not crack. Or taste of grease.

Turkey bacon good.

You are the first person I've ever heard saying that they dislike bacon. Everyone else I've talked to either likes it or hasn't ever tried it.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

See that, kids? If you happen to be bored, the best thing to do is resort to thievery! You might even make a new friend that way!

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Mehuyael posted:

Also who else thought she'd be the witch from Hansel & Gretel?

This was also my first thought, and seriously considered how much implied cannibalism you can get away in a game rated E.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Trevor Island has an interesting symbol. Let's go there.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Mehuyael posted:

"Oh, blarny!"

I love simlish and other such faux-languages.

Normally I do too, but in this game I find it actually very distracting.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

I was going to mention that it's odd for an Academy to only have four students, but given how rambuctious they are, I'm surprised that Rosalyn manages to handle that many.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

Call me a hidebound conventionalist if you want, but I'm also voting for Liberty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

How did Gonk grasp the concept of "self-reliance" before the concept "fishing pole"?

• Locked thread