Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saladman
Jan 12, 2010

Aliquid posted:

I hope someone can disprove me on this, but I've always thought of northern Alaska as pretty boring. The highlights are supposed to be the wilderness interior and the coastline. I think the Kenai is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Also, housecat-sized mosquitoes.

I always thought it would be cool to drive up to Deadhorse just to see how desolate it is, but it's also like a 1000 mile round-trip from Fairbanks. I like driving, but not that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
drat, that does not look big enough to comfortably sleep in for days. I hope those seats fold back flatter than it looks. Other than the endless driving, sounds like an awesome trip-to-be.

Saladman
Jan 12, 2010
Did you end up making it to the north coast?

• Locked thread