Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom ZombieForm
Oct 29, 2010

I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
I will eat you alive
New to thread and home automation/security. My head is spinning just scanning the product names / tech in the last 3 pages. I just bought a basic wireless arlo doorbell cam and security camera during the Amazon spring sale. I just want recordings of events and alarms sent to me when the zodiac killer enters my backyard / falls in my pool. Are these products going to suffice? I did see the arlo hub (85$ for a refurb) will extend battery life and offer better connectivity, so was debating picking it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU