Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Sorry to drive-by post "give me a recommendation" but... I need a recommendation.

Im in the market for a new 16 ch analog (old cameras) DVR that has an actual good remote IP viewing solution (both desktop and mobile) I know theres tons of these systems for sale but I can't pick out the crap from something worth while.

I currently have a SuperCircuits one that 1.The actual in-person menu and usage is totally clunky and unintuitive 2. their remote viewing software is really out of date and almost impossible to find online which gives me pause 2.their mobile app is ok but its iOS only.

I tend to favor open standards ie I could use a variety of software/custom solutions to do the remote viewing. Either way, even if the model only has a bespoke software/mobile solution, that it at least be good and intuitive for the older folks to use.

Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU