Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
I fiddled with the flap on my short's cargo pocket, securing my e-cig inside. It was Tuesday May 20, 2014 at 15:53 EST. The temperature was 62 degrees Fahrenheit and the humidity was at a comfortable 43%.

I looked around the park for the female's husband. Nowhere to be seen. She said he'd be here at 15:50 and exactly three minutes and 12 seconds has already passed since then. Far too much time. She said he'd be here, she lied.

I pulled out my Google Nexus smartphone and logged into reddit.com/r/redpill and posted a new self-post.

"This slut-female told me to follow her husband who was rightfully cheating on her. She is a slut liar and she put me in the friendzone."

I smirked and adjusted my fedora after the phone was back in the front-left pocket in my trench coat (that I got at Sears, not some two-bit store like Wal-Mart) knowing that I had just put that slut in her place. I didn't need whore-gotten gains anyway. I'd pay my rent in bit-coins earned from MLP:FIM-Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanart.

It was just then I saw the slut-whore female's husband get out of his car.

"N-n.. n-no, what have I done?"

I killed him just so I wouldn't be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread