Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
The clues leading me to the Southside had proven to be useless. I still considered the day a success, because I got to ride there on my favorite train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
It had taken a while, but I had tracked down the client's daughter to a dingy bordello on the outskirts. How noone else had bothered to search for her on prostitution rating sites is beyond me. But this is what they pay me, Sam Sperglord, for. I am renowned for my Google-fu, after all.

But finding her online had been the easy part. Now I had to actually rescue her. I hated this part of the job. If only I could find a partner to work with who handles this part of the job, life would be a lot easier. But mom doesn't want to do it, as usual, so it was up to me.

"Time to be the hero, Sam." I stood outside the bordello. It was a rundown shack, there probably wouldn't be many people here, especially at this time of day. I stared at the door and drew my trusty Katana. "You can do this, Sam. You are like Naruto."

I busted into the room, Katana in front of me. Her pimp didn't see me coming. He was probably high on something, too. They all are.

"Hand over the girl!"

He dropped his phone. "What the gently caress? Who are you? And what girl?"

"The blond one! Her father sent me! Hand over the girl!" I yelled, staring at the wall behind him. This was going well. Naruto would be proud.

"Alright, alright, man. A loving sword, I can't believe it. Candy, get your rear end in here!"

The man was clearly a philistine. "It is not a sword. It is a Katana, the most powerful blade in the world! Forged from hanzo steel in glorious Nippon!"

He stared at me blankly. My wit had blinded him. The girl appeared in the doorway.

"What is going on?"

"I am here to rescue you. Your father sent me."

"Oh thank God! Daddy!" Tears appeared in her eyes as she hugged me.

This wasn't part of the deal. Oh no, not at all. And to make matters worse, I now had an erection. How was I to deal with this? I was not going to sully my reputation by appearing interested in a three-dimensional woman. Especially not a whore. God knows how many people had touched her body. I was in a bind.

Then it hit me. I dropped the Katana and got on all fours, backing out of the room, meowing. The pimp and Candy stared at me, obviously impressed by my perfect cat impression.

"You are a genius, Sam," I thought.

Someone else would have to get the girl, but at least I left with my honor intact. You can't put a price on that.

• Locked thread