Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I was sweating bullets, the night air cool on my folds. I had exactly 10.45 seconds on me before my hearthstone turn ended. My hand instinctively reached for my Mtn. Dew. I had promised myself i'd quit the stuff... Im not a very good liar. With shaking hands i unscrewed the lid, took a big draft and hit Fireblast. The click echoed through the empty room like the tolling of a funeral bell.

As i watched his Hit Points drain, i swigged the rest of the Dew. The night was just beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
I knew the guy was trouble. It wasn't the scars or the face that looked like he had headbutted a belt sander. It was the tire iron in his hand that he wielded like Sephiroth wields his muramasa blade. Rollingstone, #9 with a slight crack and a dirty looking handle. I looked into his eyes but i couldn't distinguish the emotion he was trying to exhibit.

I felt a bead of anxiety sweat roll down my third chin on the left side of my face. I would need all of my meowing skills to walk out of this with my honor intact.

BombiTheZombie fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Sep 5, 2014

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

this is the dumbest thing ive seen all year. holy loving poo poo

• Locked thread