Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect mare... the Goddess. Fluttershy. She says her name is Fluttershy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

ahahaha oh my

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
loving amazing work

really like the sandals with white socks

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Minarchist posted:

If there was ever a game project that needed funding this would be it

imagine the kickstarter stretch goals

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
The day was hotter than a bitcoin mining rig, and the dame that just entered my office hotter still. I excused myself briefly to administer a little 'chemical assistance', I needed to be at the top of my game for this. As I returned from the bathroom I could already feel the potent mix of eformoterol and budesonide working its magic. I was barely wheezing when I 'm'ladied' her as I leaned back on my 'new' second hand Aeron chair.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
Elementary, my dear waifu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

That's Sherlock Holmes, not Noir Detective fiction you loving moron

Sperglord's Pebble vibrated furiosuly indicating a new google alert. He shushed the crying damsel in the corner, he'd get to her kidnapped twins later. As he logged on to his emphatically non-apple computer his heart rate quickly shot up from its usual and comfortable 110bpm. His breathing intensified, his pupils became dilated. Someone was wrong on the internet. He hadn't been this worked up since the passing of 18 U.S. Code § 1466A.

• Locked thread