Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
When the dame opened the door, her long legs were the first thing that struck me. They were the same shade of white (#F0F8FF) as Rarity's flank, excluding the cutie mark, and those heels were sure to scuff my floors. With all the hard floor repairs and deep cleaning I'd need to give the office after this visit, I'd have barely anything left this month to donate to Star Citizen.

"H-h-how do you d-do?" I asked, rapidly touching everything on my desk before resting my wrist on my oppai mouse-pad.

"I'm afraid I'm in a bit of trouble," she replied. "And I think you're the only man who can help me."

Standing up and stealthily pinning both pockets of my trench-coat around my leaking boner, I said the only thing I could say to that.

"Y-y-you too."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
After searching the crime scene extensively, I was able to turn up a single cigarette butt. To begin my analysis, I began to rub it on my lips in slow circles while moaning softly.

sesame_samuel_ fucked around with this message at 06:07 on May 22, 2014

• Locked thread