Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

It was damp. Damp like my mood. I hadn't had a case in what seemed like weeks; not even any commission requests for naked, humanized versions of My Little Pony characters. I needed the cash desperately. I was almost out of Code Red.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. It was loud, demanding, aggressive. I instantly knew who it was.

"SAM?" I heard the dame yell. "SAM? ARE YOU IN THERE?"

"JESUS gently caress DON'T YOU KNOCK?" I screamed back, knowing full well the old hag had knocked, my shrill voice cracking from under-use and too many sodas. I hadn't actually said words in days, except to curse to myself over the morons who responded to my posts on deviantart.

She entered the room. She looked youthful for her age, her legs still tight and heaving bosoms were still relatively held above her upper torso. This dame definitely jogged.

"Sam, I need rent from you for this month. Remember, $300, and in real money not those stupid bitecoins you're always talking about. And Jesus, could you clean this place up? It's filthy."

The Oedipal lust was suddenly overcome with rage; my vision hazed, as if I was looking through a full bottle of Code Red.

"THEY'RE BITCOINS YOU STUPID BITCH." I shrieked, my ferocity shaking the Cheetos dust from my Support Cliven Bundy shirt which I had made with an iron-on printout and an oversized cheap Gildan and into the air, creating a fine cheesy mist that thankfully obscured my view of the nag. I stuck my tongue out to taste the dust one last time - delicious. It was still fresh.

"I knew we should have put you on medication." My mom muttered to herself as she left the room.

• Locked thread