Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

"I'm looking for a man." the dame said.

I looked up from the post I was typing. "Sorry lady, I'm actually a female immortal dragon."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

The city is a dark place, darker than Act 2 of the Sandopoliz Zone from Sonic & Knuckles when the lights go off. Instinctively I looked behind me to check for ghosts. Nothing. I popped the collar on my trench coat to block out the wind, colder than the waters of the Ice Cap Zone. The man at the Game-Stop insisted the dame name's wasn't on the pre-order list for Kingdom Hearts 3, but something smelled rotten and it wasn't just my B.O. I had to find answers somewhere else.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

This specificity with exact quantities and temperatures isn't good writing. Autists like routines, but you guys seem to be confusing autism with OCD.

I dunno I guess I'm :spergin: for noticing and pointing it out.

You must have missed the Ulillillia thread

• Locked thread