Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I was walking at a rather moderate pace (approximately a step every 1.2 seconds but I couldn't be sure because I had no time to use the stopwatch option on my iPhone 5c 8GB smartphone running iOS 7.1.1.) though the alleyway. More specifically this was a loading dock which unfairly looked like an alleyway exactly (I had a tape measure in my right breast pocket strictly to ensure all facts were backed-up with evidence) 4.76 metres at the entrance. The suspect I was following turned to me and had this expression that I knew was laughing but it wasn't clear which subject matter had provoked this kind of response.

Then I was shot and it hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

kazr posted:

ffffffffffffffffffggfffffffffff

*pounds table, tilts head back, shrieks at top of lungs*

*sees copy of Final Fantasy 11 and smiles*

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

This specificity with exact quantities and temperatures isn't good writing. Autists like routines, but you guys seem to be confusing autism with OCD.

I dunno I guess I'm :spergin: for noticing and pointing it out.

pfff...same thing

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
The night was approximately 2 hours and 16 minutes old as per the sunset time given on today's newpaper. I was sitting in my recently built IKEA chair which I built 13 days ago after following the instructions exactly though I found myself trying to read the facial expressions of the little man in the instructions who apparently had to go back to the store for reasons I cannot guess right now.

I was 6 hours and 13 minutes into my Dark Souls II gameplay sometimes losing focus because I had to curse the people I PLAINLY EXPLAINED TO ONLINE IN A VERY RATIONAL MANNER (UGH!) why this game was true gaming. loving plebs they cannot understand true art like I can.

A knock came at my door causing me to slam the controller into the ground and let out a HUNH because it helps me relax before contacting people. I open the door and there is a women with a wide-eyed, gaping expression on her face which caused me to pull out my pocketbook to find the facial expression this emotion corresponds to. She said "It's fine, the police are doing enough" to which I said "The police do a very good job and I wish to become a policeman one day" before closing the door immediately afterwards. What a strange message to be delivering this time of night.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

• Locked thread