Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The dame walked in, the door slamming hard behind her and making a loud startling noise. I collapsed to the ground in a fetal position with a shriek that bubbled into a nasal whimper.

"Oh my god," she said, "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

I was not okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
The dame was brilliant, all right. Blonde curls, sparkling blue eyes, gams up to the heavens, and a dress almost as brilliantly red as those fiery, sinful lips. She swept through the dingy apartment, and I felt my nerves heave and roil, just another soul in purgatory beholding an angel for the first time...just another soul in purgatory willing to fall all the way to hell for this angel.

She propped herself tantalizingly on the edge of my desk, eyes darting to the side, shifting under heavy dark lashes as she saw my picture frame in its place of honor by my keyboard.
"Oh, what's this, is this your family? I-"

The angel's expression shifted suddenly, each one more beautiful than the last...surprise, confusion, disgust, and horror...horror that must have been her realization that perhaps her divine presence didn't have as much power on me as she had thought.

I adjusted my fedora down over my eyes, reaching one hand out to return the framed picture to its proper place.
"Her name is Hatsune Miku...and I love her."

• Locked thread