Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amateur Sketch
Feb 23, 2008

a kaleidoscopic supernova
of all your hopes and dreams

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Just finished up my reread of Cold Days, and I gotta ask, anyone notice that Harry is now dropping F-bombs like crazy now that he's the winter knight?

It just struck me as odd. Don't recall reading that many of them in the earlier books, and now it seems like there's quite a few more of em.

Way less Hell's Bells though, which, I guess is a better thing cause man that always sounded kinda dumb to me.

I noticed the F bombs pick up during the books that Harry was throwing around Hellfire, and then ease up after Lash was gone. Seems like a good indicator that his aggression is dialed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU