Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Avalerion posted:

Stuff he got in skin game. The real shroud of turin, the crown of thorns, some kind of placard and a knife.

Ah, I actually remember this correctly; the placard is the sign above Jesus on the cross

E: spoke too soon haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

He does start a short story shooting two unarmed restrained people in the head, but it turns out they were selling drugs to and pimping out children so morally it's fine and probably better than how Dresden would have treated them

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

DarkHorse posted:

To say nothing of things like a character trying to take down a rival with a misdirection, only for it to be proven true and unearthing a huge conspiracy in the process.

It's been a while since I read WoT, which book is this?

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

DarkHorse posted:

It's Elaida trying to take down Alviarin, but Pevara misinterprets her hints and starts hunting (and finding!) black ajah in the white tower instead

Thanks, I should have guessed It involved Aes Sedai