Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brakanjan
May 26, 2014
lol thats an awful lot of spoilers , I came just looking to see if the latest book was out,

looks like its out and someones making t shirts :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

wheatpuppy posted:

Some thoughts:

Dinosaur Cowgirl Maggie was freakin' adorable. Do you suppose Michael tells her bedtime stories about Harry's exploits? Or is she just that badass naturally?

I find it creepy for Lash Jr to live in a skull. Harry needs to get her something more age- and gender-appropriate. Maybe Maggie will get a doll-slash-sister for Christmas and they can grow up together.

Speaking of spirits of intellect housed in skulls, do we really think Molly is still ignorant of Bob's existence? Even without this major clue, he was pretty much an open secret among the League and we know Molly was capable of eavesdropping on them.

Who was the testy British guy in Demonreach? I vote Merlin.

Perhaps hes writing the dresden files :)

Surely Merlin would speak ye olde english