Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

This is madness. This is madness... This is madness. This is madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
The countdown is on TV and showing highlights from cormier and hendos last few fights. Man hendo is so loving dead. ive said that for his last like 10 fights but hes just gonna get murdered in there

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Poke the eye. Knee the dick.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Pichel is cheating like a champ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

1st AD posted:

Pichel is cheating like a champ

Hey, come on, Jones doesn't do groin shots :mad:

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

can someone post the gif of njykiwani kicking horidicki in the face? i want to watch that for the next 10 minutes instead

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

manyak posted:

The countdown is on TV and showing highlights from cormier and hendos last few fights. Man hendo is so loving dead. ive said that for his last like 10 fights but hes just gonna get murdered in there

in my opinion, this time is the time he will suffer a really sad position based tko

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

in my opinion, this time is the time he will suffer a really sad position based tko

big, fat daniel is gonna sit on hendo's chest, grab his wrists and get MMA's first TKO(stop hitting yourself)

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Hendo is going to get the living poo poo beat out of him for an uncomfortably extended period of time, then hit a giant idiotic right hand and win.

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

Vinc Pichel has absorbed Khabilov's powers, nothing can stop him

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

Hendo is going to get the living poo poo beat out of him for an uncomfortably extended period of time, then hit a giant idiotic right hand and win.

This is what I'm hoping for, too.

Scrubed
Oct 3, 2002

I am a Romosexual.
Someone hit me with a malware free fS1 stream...

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

i hope this is the case. i bet on cormier so that i have something to smile about regardless of the outcome.

freud mayweather fucked around with this message at 00:56 on May 25, 2014

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Scrubed posted:

Someone hit me with a malware free fS1 stream...

Same website that offers all of the other streams.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

fatherdog posted:

The former seems foregone, but I hope the latter happens. Pretty sure manyak is going to be correct though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The secret to winning fights is an eyepoke, one acknowledged nutshot, and 2-3 shortly thereafter that get ignored apparently.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Why do people think Cormier is going to hurt Hendo. I think he's going to manhandle hendo and win a comfortable decision, but he's going to do it by pressing Dan into the fence for 12 or so minutes.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Street Horrrsing posted:

Why do people think Cormier is going to hurt Hendo. I think he's going to manhandle hendo and win a comfortable decision, but he's going to do it by pressing Dan into the fence for 12 or so minutes.

Or he'll jump kick him into oblivion.

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 01:11 on May 25, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Street Horrrsing posted:

Because he's hurt a lot of really big guys that have good chins while Hendo is on the downswing of his career. Hendo has old man strength and the power to KO a moose, but he may very well be on the receiving end of an ugly stoppage :smith:

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Street Horrrsing posted:

Cormier is coming into this fight with a big size advantage, better technique everywhere, and he's facing a very old fighter whose chin is starting to fade. It's a seriously bad fight for Hendo, and it's not unreasonable to think he'll get stopped.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Holy poo poo what a sub.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Nice.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
That was one of the coolest chokes I have ever seen.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

that was slick as gently caress.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

uh holy poo poo that was wild

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

fuuuuck that was slick

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

HOLY poo poo THAT D'ARCE

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
And Mitch does his tribute to The Thinker.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Got daym

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
drat

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
a fence-trappingly good time, great undisturbed sleep, breakfast buffet left something to be desired, ZZZ+

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

That was the slickest poo poo :getin:

I finally got my brother to watch a card with me and was going to be really disappointed if someone didn't get choked the gently caress out.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I enjoyed that!

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Iaquinta should probably stop trying to grapple with dangerous submission guys.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
That was super loving slick

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

1st AD posted:

Iaquinta should probably stop trying to grapple with dangerous submission guys.

Well, in his defense he did beat the poo poo out of him in round 1.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Is anybody going to beat that for the submission-based performance bonus? Because, drat, that was great. Neither I nor Iaquinta saw that coming at all.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That reminds me of Clark's baseball bat choke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87s5aRdrY1w

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

EvanSchenck posted:

Is anybody going to beat that for the submission-based performance bonus? Because, drat, that was great. Neither I nor Iaquinta saw that coming at all.

Unless someone pulls off some ridic poo poo like a twister or a no handed kneebar or some poo poo then no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Tezcatlipoca posted:

That reminds me of Clark's baseball bat choke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87s5aRdrY1w

Clark is getting choked out in this video dude

• Locked thread