Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Much loved Yobber and NiteCrew poster Sid has shown himself to be more than qualified for the role of writer for the something awful website. Not only has Sid had an exciting life, from humble beginnings as a meth addict living under a bridge to the young, intelligent and dashing man we know today. Sid's unique perspective on life is something that brings joy and tears to his frequent readers and leaves you wanting craving more from the chapters of his life.

Why you should consider this young man

So Lowtax, please give Sid a trial run, I know he won't let you down and will rake in lots of :10bux: for you, which we know is what you live off.

Thank you good sir.

(P.S Mods please sticky this so it gets maximum attention)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Signed and supported. Sid is a close and personal friend, and has a lot of innate talent. He can handle this, and provides the humor, slice-of-life style stream of consciousness writing that the Front Page desperately needs.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
It is my opinion that Sid would make an excellent IK for BYOB, and probably an excellent frontpage writer. I absolutely give this my vote.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Sid is many things, all of them good! I think the frontpage would most definitely benefit from his addition.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Signed and supported. Sid is a close and personal friend, and has a lot of innate talent. He can handle this, and provides the humor, slice-of-life style stream of consciousness writing that the Front Page desperately needs.

Thank you for your support. I feel a popular SA is only stronger with the sheer brilliance of Sid's writing, as a connoisseur of comedy I'm sure Lowtax will snap Sid up in a second.

bonus hole boy posted:

It is my opinion that Sid would make an excellent IK for BYOB, and probably an excellent frontpage writer. I absolutely give this my vote.

Thank you I also agree Sid would make an excellent IK and support his endeavours in becoming one

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
nice gigantic avatars y'all

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Peachstapler posted:

nice gigantic avatars y'all

thank you I hope when sid becomes a close friend with lowtax that he can persuade him to allow avatars of all shapes and sizes

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Sid's innate ability to own himself should be shared with the world.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
AIDS

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Signed. Goonspeed :)

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

bitchtard posted:

Sid's innate ability to own himself should be shared with the world.

this is precisely my reasoning as well, it is something that should be nurtured and allowed to grow rather than left to hide in one area

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

your support means a lot to us

Cowabanga posted:

Signed. Goonspeed :)

thank you

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
I don't think hes very funny OP.

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

Looke posted:

Much loved Yobber and NiteCrew poster Sid has shown himself to be more than qualified for the role of writer for the something awful website. Not only has Sid had an exciting life, from humble beginnings as a meth addict living under a bridge to the young, intelligent and dashing man we know today. Sid's unique perspective on life is something that brings joy and tears to his frequent readers and leaves you wanting craving more from the chapters of his life.

Why you should consider this young man

So Lowtax, please give Sid a trial run, I know he won't let you down and will rake in lots of :10bux: for you, which we know is what you live off.

Thank you good sir.

(P.S Mods please sticky this so it gets maximum attention)

:agreed:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Yobbers return to your ghetto.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Sid Vicious posts in gray forums as well, and notably, started the famous "GBS Goku Pants" meme.

He's a valuable asset of the community.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Hmmm... No

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Anime Sandwich posted:

I don't think hes very funny OP.

im sorry that you feel like that

Darkman Fanpage posted:

thanks but I need to ensure that my friend gets the attention he deserves, I hope you can come to accept that

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

I support this

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
how can he write if he smashed his computer?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wow thanks everyone haha, this is unexpected. I would love to write for this website, I just don't even know where I would begin. I imagine that the people interested in front page articles are probably not as interested in reading about my awful life than everyone who posts here in the forums, but who knows really! I can also write about other things, I've even written a story or two in my day. I would appreciate it if everyone please stopped accusing everyone else of being a yobber or whatever, this is about the front page, and the front page only. I mean I would also totally accept the position of IK of BYOB but we all know that isn't gonna happen!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Space Bat posted:

Luckily my fiancee also has a computer, and allows me to use it when she is playing video games or knitting.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Limed00d posted:

I support this

thank you this means a lot

Space Bat posted:

Sid Vicious posted:

Luckily my fiancee also has a computer, and allows me to use it when she is playing video games or knitting.

Sid Vicious posted:

Wow thanks everyone haha, this is unexpected. I would love to write for this website, I just don't even know where I would begin. I imagine that the people interested in front page articles are probably not as interested in reading about my awful life than everyone who posts here in the forums, but who knows really! I can also write about other things, I've even written a story or two in my day. I would appreciate it if everyone please stopped accusing everyone else of being a yobber or whatever, this is about the front page, and the front page only. I mean I would also totally accept the position of IK of BYOB but we all know that isn't gonna happen!

^ See you can't just write this stuff, it comes from the heart. That's why Sid deserves this.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sid's posts either make you feel all nice and warm and fuzzy inside, or deeply, deeply ashamed on his behalf. The combinations of these two qualities results in a unique POV that I believe would greatly benefit the front page. People'll either be laughing with him, or at him, but regardless they'll be laughing.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Sid Vicious posted:

Relax my man, you made it to the big time

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

Sid's posts either make you feel all nice and warm and fuzzy inside, or deeply, deeply ashamed on his behalf. The combinations of these two qualities results in a unique POV that I believe would greatly benefit the front page. People'll either be laughing with him, or at him, but regardless they'll be laughing.

Feel good poster of the year 2014 - Sid Vicious

Corey Plumper posted:

Relax my man, you made it to the big time

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I support this. Sid is humorous.

something9999
Oct 7, 2013
No objections here, op.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

byob poo poo in qcs, enjoy your bans

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ordrakon posted:

No objections here, op.
Thanks for your support!

catdynamite posted:

byob poo poo in qcs, enjoy your bans

My byob cap is off in this circumstance, I'm sure Ralp will understand and appreciate the need for this thread and support it fully. However thank you for your concern.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I wrote a front page article once, and not only do I not want sid to write one, I hope an article goes up that humiliates and shames him

weird
Jun 4, 2012

by zen death robot

no they will not posted:

I wrote a front page article once, and not only do I not want sid to write one, I hope an article goes up that humiliates and shames him

can i see it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

no they will not posted:

You aren't putting things in perspective, if I wrote front page articles they would almost certainly humiliate and shame me!

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
friend of the family

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

apt gangbang posted:

can i see it

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/spectreofspace-homestuck-tumblr/

Michael Arlowe
Feb 19, 2011

and your a little faggot that has no friends , you retarded mushroom
Nice stealth helldump thread, voted 5

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sid has a music name, please bring back Your Band Sucks with Sid as the writer, and then fire Sid, and make me the writer.

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
sid vicious emerged as a great poster in the GBS renaissance, where his mental disabilities festered in the open wound of the forums until lowtax created the 'yob hole for the Sidster to manifest into his final form: a guy who actually has three stooges syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Buckwild Dorf posted:

sid vicious emerged as a great poster in the GBS renaissance, where his mental disabilities festered in the open wound of the forums until lowtax created the 'yob hole for the Sidster to manifest into his final form: a guy who actually has three stooges syndrome

I pray for your cancer to go away every day

• Locked thread