Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

All of that was true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Gotta hand it to him for the quantity/quality ratio, as well as his corny consistency. He'd really fill the empty porcelain bowl that is the front page.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

The Feldman Felcher posted:

Gotta hand it to him for the quantity/quality ratio, as well as his corny consistency. He'd really fill the empty porcelain bowl that is the front page.

this guy knows

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Sid needs the money
And can write some funny things
Put him on the page

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
signed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like sid but i think he would have trouble coming up with new concepts for front page articles. but if you had someone else do that or if sid developed the ability to do it himself i think he would be pretty funny. is there like an anime or computer games convention we could send him to and then he could write a report on that with depressing and humiliating pictures and stuff?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
For my next front-page article I could rent a hummer and do donuts in sid's front yard, ruining his lawn and driveway

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

no they will not posted:

For my next front-page article I could rent a hummer and do donuts in sid's front yard, ruining his lawn and driveway

I'm excited for this g0m + Sid collab.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I doubt sid is a landowner so he cannot have a yeard to burn up. You will only be making his slumlord mad

HUSKY DILF
Jan 13, 2007

aggressively chill
Fun Shoe
Why isn't Sid on the front page yet?

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

HUSKY DILF posted:

Why isn't Sid on the front page yet?

He shouldn't be.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

I didn't read any of this, but Sid is a cool dude

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

no they will not posted:

put a flaming bag of dog poo poo on his doorstep, ring the doorbell, and run away

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my mother in law is heck of a upset that someone did donuts on our yard

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Who

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
sid is the best :)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
are front page writers compensated?? i would pay sid to make me content

HUSKY DILF
Jan 13, 2007

aggressively chill
Fun Shoe
I'm not even sure he would accept money the concept of having it is so foreign to him. You could pay him in plastic beads, smallpox blankets, and functional artwork by shivadas

Pedantra
Jul 9, 2014

by Lowtax
shivadas is dead, mang. got lung cancer and kicked it years ago now. he couldnt keep up with the bong business due to his illness and they banned him. it was tragic and cruel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Unfortunately SA user Sid Delicious is not very smart and doesn't have anything worth saying OP

• Locked thread