Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

You're entire belief system is based on a teenager level understanding of the world and sociopathy towards your fellow humans. You came in the politics thread telling everyone else they have no understanding of economics think about this, in all this arguing have you posted a single piece of evidence or fact or has it all been "no u are wrong because I say so"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Pohl posted:

poo poo man, it isn't like most of us in this forum have degrees in social sciences. I mean, really... how many of us had to take years of econ classes and then suffer through years of stats and then discuss policy and econ as it related to society? No one loving has that knowledge.

Your years in schooling are irrelevant you should just know how the economy works through "common sense" I mean have you ever heard of "supply and demand"

• Locked thread