Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

hooman posted:

Whoever wrote that bill has no understanding or, nor respect for, the unholy piles of meat and muscle that are red kangaroos.

Those fuckers weigh 80 kilos, go at 40mph and plough straight through fences, animals and any sense you ever had of a loving god. They've got really strong legs and will lean back on their tails and rip your guts out with their foot claws. They'll jump straight out in front of your car, crumple your front end, crush your radiator, and then just stand up and hop off. Do not gently caress with red kangaroos.

Also they will kill dogs the moment they feel threatened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU